Introducing Carcharodontosaurus

StudioWildcard

4 hours ago, JurassicDino said:

it look amazing!  Hope it will be as good as it sounds :)

*Though I’m not sure if this predator grows bigger than a Giganotosaurus,*

To me that sounds like they don't stop 
growing.  maybe they will be in different sizes in the wild??

If they stick to realism it'll be about the same size as a rex but not as bulky😐

• Thanks 3

So to clear any confusion, it will be on most or all maps - 100% being on Genesis Part 1 in the Bog Biome since thats where the teaser takes place, it will be tamable and rideable, it is between the size of a Giga and Rex and at least by the looks of it seems like it has a very good chance to be allowed into boss arenas. And since we know that ARK listens to the community (eg. adding the carcharo, letting the community pick dinos, adding the bloodshed feature for the carcharo which the idea was made by a member of the community, etc.) it shouldnt be extremely difficult to tame like the Amargasaurus, and by the unfortunate chance it is hopefully someone like Captain Fatdog will step in and make one of those cheap, easy, and great traps like he did with the Amarga to make it super easy.

1 hour ago, BabyBoo said:

So to clear any confusion, it will be on most or all maps - 100% being on Genesis Part 1 in the Bog Biome since thats where the teaser takes place, it will be tamable and rideable, it is between the size of a Giga and Rex and at least by the looks of it seems like it has a very good chance to be allowed into boss arenas. And since we know that ARK listens to the community (eg. adding the carcharo, letting the community pick dinos, adding the bloodshed feature for the carcharo which the idea was made by a member of the community, etc.) it shouldnt be extremely difficult to tame like the Amargasaurus, and by the unfortunate chance it is hopefully someone like Captain Fatdog will step in and make one of those cheap, easy, and great traps like he did with the Amarga to make it super easy.

I hope they will allow this creature to spawn on Aberration. Since I don't like aesthetics of other maps, Aberration is my main map choice to play the game generally but restricted dinos are pretty sad for an Abb player.

On 9/3/2022 at 1:59 PM, Vaskur said:

I like the design. But i feel like it´s way more than people have been asking for. sounds like it will be some Kind of Death Star of Khorne, going full berserk and being the size of a giga. 
But that´s just the Sound of the abilities. let´s just wait for it´s stats and taming process.

I imagine an allo on 😧

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, BabyBoo said:

It's going to be "slightly" smaller than the Giga. So i'd say it is extremely unlikely that it will be allowed in the boss arenas. Which is fine because Yuty does that job perfectly.