Structures Plus (S+) & Kibble Rework Beta Is Live!

Jen

It makes taming slightly more simplified as you no longer need a specific species egg type, instead you need a specific egg size.

All they have done is removed complexity, the necessity to hold on to pointless dinos just for eggs still exists, depending on what youre looking to tame and possible imprinting requirements.

1 hour ago, Dave192 said:

It makes taming slightly more simplified as you no longer need a specific species egg type, instead you need a specific egg size.

All they have done is removed complexity, the necessity to hold on to pointless dinos just for eggs still exists, depending on what youre looking to tame and possible imprinting requirements.

Sadly they didn't implement the new kibble into the breeding table yet, but more than likely it might roulette for random kibble..... OR OR HOPEFULLY  Just like Wyverns Rock Drakes  When Breeding / Caring They require their preferred kibble. 

it would be so awesome to imprint the dinosaur with the kibble it actually prefers..

Example: 
Breeding Rex's .
You either cuddle,Walk or guess what ? Exceptional Kibble

because hey that's what Rex's like .............. (((( and it MAKES SENSE..  )))) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cause If I'm breeding dodo birds and they start demanding Extraordinary Kibble or other expensive kibbles I'm butchering them on the spot. 

with the current Imprinting method, it makes no sense why something like a Equus would have a taste for Trike Egg Kibble, since it loves Carrots... And is a Herbivore.. ( I mean they can be kibble Via Troodon Kibble ) So why they would desire anything else.  ((( specially since  newborns obviously have a distinct and wide pallet of exquisite tastes ))) - Sarcasm because babies don't know better, so how does my Baby Dino's Know everything it wants or needs ?

Edited by Mikethegod9
My English is almost as good as my people skills.
  • Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:54 AM, Soldier905 said:

@Jen When is wildcard going to act against meshers ,cheaters , stalkers/harassers (thanks to you allowing players to be tracked by various websites/programs).

How many bases lost ,thousands of hours lost , cheaters being allowed just because its legacy (cheating is cheating regardless of where its at) and players stalked is it going to take for wildcard to stop these problems from happening ?

I asked in a ticket that has been weeks since i submitted them without proper response on these issues i listed above in particular how to "legitly" defend against meshers without also getting in trouble since one must mesh as well to defend against cheaters in first place since the mesh allows damage on one side and not on other .

They can't exactly stop "cheaters". Its an online multiplayer game where anyone can play and hack into. It's at least not an easy thing to stop people from doing on an online server.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:15 AM, FaaB said:

1. I think when the S+ is coming to official release, they will be implemented into console versions too.
2. Dilos for example are a good threat for low level characters. So they are not useless. And atleast  the new kibble will reduce kibble dinos which will reduce server load!

Well PvE most dinos will be useless. Hesperonis? Might as well delete it if we don't need golden eggs.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Lopifurd said:

Really nice and all...

But somehow I cant re-download the normal game anymore. It keeps stopping with downloading. Going to lose a lot of imprint on my dinos, Plz fix, else my babies are going to starve...

Problem is on your side, as I've been bouncing between the two branches no issues. Try the solutions over there: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2274-IFLV-5334

@Jen   

Please consider the following:

You have disabled the tek storage to be powered by tek gene, I believe that is a big mistake. Why ?
When you allow us to be able to use for example in my case, a meat storage and a berry storage I will be able to remove aprox 50 fridges from my base and that is the case with the rest of the people that do breeding which means less structures, more tidy bases and LESS STRAIN on the servers...

Please reconsider your decision. 

Either give us fridges that are much much larger or just make it work like the s+ version.  There is nothing OP about it, it basically makes our lives easier. Less space wasted, less strain on servers, less need to go through small fridges one by one.....

WHO ELSE AGREES !!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MightyBanana said:

@Jen   

Please consider the following:

You have disabled the tek storage to be powered by tek gene, I believe that is a big mistake. Why ?
When you allow us to be able to use for example in my case, a meat storage and a berry storage I will be able to remove aprox 50 fridges from my base and that is the case with the rest of the people that do breeding which means less structures, more tidy bases and LESS STRAIN on the servers...

Please reconsider your decision. 

Either give us fridges that are much much larger or just make it work like the s+ version.  There is nothing OP about it, it basically makes our lives easier. Less space wasted, less strain on servers, less need to go through small fridges one by one.....

WHO ELSE AGREES !!!

I like the fact that the dedicated storage boxes don't require power! but, I do agree that perishable items should use dedicated storage also.  Maybe they could allow perishable items to be stored if power is available? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JoeyKray said:

I like the fact that the dedicated storage boxes don't require power! but, I do agree that perishable items should use dedicated storage also.  Maybe they could allow perishable items to be stored if power is available? 

Yes ! that is exactly my point,  you can use it un-powered to store stuff such as metal,  powered  to store berries or meat if you wanted to...

Just imagine your breeding area man, how tidy is it going to be with two tek fridges instead of 100..... I do breed in masses and that is why I am forced to have a lot of fridges....
The thing is, you have no clue how disgusting it is when you don't know anymore where your empty fridges are and which ones are left with meat then you start hovering over them to look oh ya this is where i left of and what is even more disgusting is opening them 1 by 1 to refill............ GOSH

Just imagine the amount of hassle that this tek storage is going to eliminate not to mention IT WILL reduce strain on the server.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rancor said:

The challenge was having to tame a bunch of different creatures and collect and arrange them. Now there is little need for a lot of dinos that were mainly for kibble. 

There is no challenge in taming whatsoever, trap knock feed done.   
( I would really love to see a new challenging system added on top of what we already have regarding taming ). 

As for the new kibble system, it is good. " yes it should reduce the amount of kibble dinos that we have ".

10 hours ago, MightyBanana said:

Yes ! that is exactly my point,  you can use it un-powered to store stuff such as metal,  powered  to store berries or meat if you wanted to...

Just imagine your breeding area man, how tidy is it going to be with two tek fridges instead of 100..... I do breed in masses and that is why I am forced to have a lot of fridges....
The thing is, you have no clue how disgusting it is when you don't know anymore where your empty fridges are and which ones are left with meat then you start hovering over them to look oh ya this is where i left of and what is even more disgusting is opening them 1 by 1 to refill............ GOSH

Just imagine the amount of hassle that this tek storage is going to eliminate not to mention IT WILL reduce strain on the server.

I also agree. Tek storage should alow to store both unperishable and perishablke goods, perishable ones only if powered, or, ven better, perishable ones always but with the perish time bonus only if powered, like fridges do

9 hours ago, Rancor said:

The challenge was having to tame a bunch of different creatures and collect and arrange them. Now there is little need for a lot of dinos that were mainly for kibble. 

As I said in the kibble rework feedback thread, it's not the kibble system's job to make tames useful. That's supposed to be the job of the tame itself. If dinos will not be tamed because they are "useless" without kibble, that's a direct issue with how said tame is implemented. Not the kibble system. That's what the TLCs were/are (assuming we get more) supposed to address in the first place. Not to mention, there are plenty of mammalian/synapsid tames that can only consume kibble for taming, not produce it. Some don't do either (Chalicothere is a beer guzzler, off the top of my head)!  People will still tame these dinos if they like them, at least on PvE. I wrote at length on this in the aforementioned thread, so I won't repeat myself in full here. So the TL/DR version:

People will tame what they like with the new system, and have more freedom in how to do so. If people want to tame everything as they did before, they are perfectly free to do so. However, there is more freedom given to the player now to play how they like, and it is encouraged. That is in no way a bad thing, especially for what is supposed to be a sandbox game.  

If the dinos become "useless" after the system is implemented, then I would argue it is time for another round of TLCs.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:17 AM, Jen said:

Structures Plus (S+) & Kibble Rework Beta!

It is finally here! This is the first time we've done a public beta branch for ARK, so here is a lengthy but necessary introduction.

As a quick starting note: Before accessing a beta branch you should create a backup of any single player games, characters, or server files that you may have for ARK to prevent any corruption or loss of player data from occurring. When you’re done playing with the beta you’ll need to navigate back to the branch selection dialogue and opt-out of the beta (choose NONE). You cannot access your official server while on the beta because they are not the same version. Depending on your internet connection this process could take some time so if you’re doing anything time sensitive on your official server, be cautious of swapping!

large.image.jpg

How to access the beta:
From your Steam games library, right-click on ARK: Survival Evolved and choose Properties. From this new window you’ll click on BETAS at the top. Here is where you’ll swap between the beta version and the live version of the game. 

Choose the beta called qolbeta_public from the drop down list and then close the Properties window once the window says it has successfully accessed the beta. Your Steam client will begin to download the beta (at the time of this post, v290.103). 

Depending on your internet connection this process could take some time. You can tell you are successfully on the beta when [qolbeta_public] appears next to ARK: Survival Evolved on your Steam games list. 

Servers for testing:
We've set up two servers with 10x rates on the beta branch for those of you who would like to test out the S+/kibble changes if you'd rather test in a more traditional environment:

Official Server: WildcardTesting
Unofficial Server: WildcardQA

Providing feedback:
In order for us to effectively analyze feedback from beta users we have set up two separate threads, one for Structures Plus related feedback and one for the Kibble changes. Please use these threads linked below when reporting issues, bugs, and feedback to us.

Feedback about Structures Plus changes:

Feedback about Kibble changes:

Please see the first comment under this post for currently known issues. We will be taking your feedback into serious consideration regarding both of these changes. Once we're happy with where these features are at, we will be bringing them over to the PC main game and then to all platforms (Xbox and PS4).

Changes on the beta include: (please check the first comment under this post for the most up-to-date patch notes).

Structures:

• Structure quick pickup time is now configurable in ini file (ServerSettings -> StructurePickupTimeAfterPlacement, default = 30)
  • Added new ini config option to ignore the duration and always allow quick pickup (ServerSettings -> AlwaysAllowStructurePickup, default = false)
  • Improved quick pickup HUD text to avoid overlapping other text, and duration is now formatted as a timestamp if over 60 seconds to support very long timers.
  • Enabled structure quick pickup for ALL structures. For structures that previously had pickup disabled, they now auto-disable quick pickup as soon as the player interacts with the structure in any way (unless AlwaysAllowStructurePickup is set to true)

New structures/variants:

• 'Smooth' sidewall textures variants (like the stone foundation) to the stock square foundations [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Thatch, Wood]
  • Triangle foundations [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Triangle ceilings [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood, Greenhouse]
  • Triangle roofs [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood, Greenhouse]
  • Large (4x height) walls [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Flexible pipe [Stone, Metal]
  • Flexible electrical cable
  • Stairs (with freely swappable ramp variant) [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Double door frames [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Double doors [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Dedicated storage (Tek structure that allows storing a large amount of a single resource)
  • Fence supports (allows you to build fences that are level along the top) [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]

The blueprint paths for the new structures are listed below so you can spawn them in for testing. You can also use creative mode for easier and faster building. With admin enabled you can type cheat gcm into the console (press Tab) to enable creative mode.

Triangle Foundations
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Foundations/Triangle/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Foundations/Triangle/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Foundations/Triangle/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Foundations/Triangle/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Foundations/Triangle/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_TriFoundation_Wood'" 10 0 0

Triangle Ceilings
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ceilings/Triangle/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ceilings/Triangle/Greenhouse/PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Greenhouse.PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Greenhouse'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ceilings/Triangle/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Meta'l" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ceilings/Triangle/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ceilings/Triangle/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ceilings/Triangle/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Wood'" 10 0 0

Triangle Roofs
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Greenhouse/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Greenhouse.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Greenhouse'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Wood'" 10 0 0

Stairs
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ramps/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ramps/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ramps/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ramps/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ramps/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_Ramp_Wood'" 10 0 0

4x Height Walls
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Walls_L/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Walls_L/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Walls_L/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Walls_L/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Walls_L/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Wood'" 10 0 0

Double Doorframes
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Greenhouse/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Greenhouse.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Greenhouse'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Wood'" 10 0 0

Double Doors
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Doors/Doors_Double/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Doors/Doors_Double/Greenhouse/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Greenhouse.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Greenhouse'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Doors/Doors_Double/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Doors/Doors_Double/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Doors/Doors_Double/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Doors/Doors_Double/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoor_Wood'" 10 0 0

Fence Supports
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/FenceSupports/Adobe/PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Adobe.PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Adobe'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/FenceSupports/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/FenceSupports/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/FenceSupports/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Tek'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/FenceSupports/Wood/PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Wood.PrimalItemStructure_FenceSupport_Wood'" 10 0 0

Flex Pipes and Wires
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Pipes/Flex/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_PipeFlex_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_PipeFlex_Metal'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Pipes/Flex/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_PipeFlex_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_PipeFlex_Stone'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Wires/Flex/PrimalItemStructure_Wire_Flex.PrimalItemStructure_Wire_Flex'" 10 0 0

Tek Dedicated Storage
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Misc/DedicatedStorage/PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage.PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage'" 10 0 0

Kibble:
All eggs have been assigned a value based on the size and rarity of the egg. These sizes include: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, and Special. The eggs are used in a recipe to create kibble of a coinciding value, which are: Basic, Simple, Regular, Superior, Exceptional, and Extraordinary. 

The blueprint paths for these new kibbles are listed below so you can spawn them in for testing:

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XSmall.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XSmall'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Small.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Small'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Medium.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Medium'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Large.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Large'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XLarge.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XLarge'" 10 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Special.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Special'" 10 0 0

The recipes for these new kibbles are as follows:

• Basic: 5 Fiber, 5 mejoberries, 10 tintoberries, 10 amarberries, 1 cooked meat, 1 extra small egg
  • Simple: 5 Fiber, 5 mejoberries, 2 rockarrot, 1 cooked fish, 1 small egg
  • Regular: 5 Fiber, 2 savoroot, 2 longrass, 1 cooked jerky, 1 medium egg
  • Superior: 5 Fiber, 2 citronal, 2 rare mushroom, 1 cooked prime, 1 sap, 1 large egg
  • Exceptional: 5 Fiber, 10 mejoberries, 1 rare flower, 1 focal chili, 1 extra large egg
  • Extraordinary: 5 Fiber, 10 mejoberries, 1 honey, 1 lazarus chowder, 1 special egg

Regarding previously crafted kibble:

• Old kibbles will not be wiped, and will inherit their new "value/color" appropriately.
  • Old kibbles will still work to tame their appropriate creatures.
  • Old kibble will no longer be craftable, only the new types will be craftable.

Further notes:
If you have a single player or unofficial save file it is worth loading it up on the beta and checking if there are any obvious bugs or compatibility issues. Your pre-existing structures should see no changes on the beta, and kibble that is already crafted should work as normal. If there are any inconsistencies you notice, please report them to us using the threads linked above so we can address them.

Attention builders!
Fancy yourself a top tier builder? We want to see what you can do with the new structure changes! 

Hop into the beta and build to your heart's content using any of our officially supported maps (The Island, The Center, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, Aberration, Extinction). You can do this in your single player world or your unofficial server if you have access to one. We’ll be picking the best builds submitted to us for featuring in an upcoming video trailer showcasing the building changes to ARK similar to the announcement video we did for our latest mod contest. 

Submit pictures and/or a video of your build, your map save and coordinates to your build to arkfans@studiowildcard.com so we can take a look. You can get the direct coordinates to your build location by enabling setcheatplayer true and jotting down the coordinates presented on screen. You can upload your map save to a file sharing website such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc, and include the link in the email. 

Entries are due by February 4th, 2018. We look forward to seeing your masterpieces!

View full article

When is console getting this update?

UPSIDE DOWN "SLOPED WALLS"

I'm stoked about all the awesome work being done with ark, I also appreciate how much you keep console players in mind. 

This S+ plus update(and patch) looks awesome,  however in the Vids showing all the new structures it seems like everything except upside down sloped walls are being added, adding those would plug 1 of the only holes in this SOLID update.

mmmmhmm healthy 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 8:39 PM, Tohru said:

They can't exactly stop "cheaters". Its an online multiplayer game where anyone can play and hack into. It's at least not an easy thing to stop people from doing on an online server.

That is the biggest excuse i ever seen , ive played online games for decades and when a cheater is spotted they are taken care of quite fast unlike wildcard here but yet its perfectly acceptable for the delay as players that never have been affected by cheaters give them a free pass to take their time on fixing major exploits in the map etc .

Ive played games that had tens of thousands of players on at any given time such as blizzard games , eve online as well as other massive populated games that dwarf ark(max i ever seen was 40-60k players on at a given time) yet they never had players trying to make excuses for the devs saying "its a online game and any can play/hack into it" which literally hurts the playerbase due to attitudes like this.  Yes any can hack into online games but theres alot of difficulty often and anticheat software is often alerted quickly but heres the thing with ark , the biggest issue right now is meshing which is just exploiting a hole in the map so no hacking is required which they dont do much about .  There needs to be a kill barrier like that already exists to a point such as the barrier if you are carried by a bird or anything and mesh into the ground you will either die or rubberband out but this seems to be only in particular areas for some reason .

I helped fix an entire region on the island (found tons of holes in the area during EA) so the barrier iam talking about is real and can easily be used across all the map to fix the problem of meshing.

Edited by Soldier905
  • Facepalm 1