Community Crunch 203: Mysterious Mysteries, ExtraLife Stream, and Fear Evolved 3

StudioWildcard

Why does everyone think it’s Tek??? You can see netting, wood outer parts along the outer edge, plank walking areas the main walk... floatation buoys.

its a floating water platform! Or a dock!  And made of wood... zoom in before you have a fit kids...

Edited by Warzonebeta
  • Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Domnicioz said:

They havnt said if the Event it self has rates

1 hour ago, MoMo26 said:

Does it? I didn't know that.

The very last sentence says:

There will be no EVO event rates while Fear Evolved event rates are active!

Now they haven't said what the rates are yet, just like they haven't said what dino colours there will be yet, but we know there will be colours, just like we know there will be event rates because of that one sentence.

If there was NO event rates and it was just default 1x why would they say no EVO event rates while Fear Evolved event rates are active?

It just needs some commonsense.

4 hours ago, Greatchawhee said:

These mysterys.

"Oh look here is a low resolution blob. Try to guess what it is, just so you get yourself hyped about our game"

I am done with these mysterys. Evey stinking one has been more Tek looking junk. Yes I love my Tek suit, but all this Tek crap is frustrating. I think the Tek gravity grenades were a sign that all "Tek" stuff is not worth the element. Please don't give us anymore blurry images of stuff. Just give us a few details. 

your joking right? its a platform with wire mesh on the sides holding in barrels.  its not that hard to see.  The pictures are done in a 'tek' look but that doesn't mean the items themselves are.

3 hours ago, Warzonebeta said:

Why does everyone think it’s Tek??? You can see netting, wood outer parts along the outer edge, plank walking areas the main walk... floatation buoys.

its a floating water platform! Or a dock!  And made of wood... zoom in before you have a fit kids...

Why does people say it is Tek?    Perhaps it's the hexagons. The hexagons that look just like Tek stuff of before?

5 hours ago, Greatchawhee said:

These mysterys.

"Oh look here is a low resolution blob. Try to guess what it is, just so you get yourself hyped about our game"

I am done with these mysterys. Evey stinking one has been more Tek looking junk. Yes I love my Tek suit, but all this Tek crap is frustrating. I think the Tek gravity grenades were a sign that all "Tek" stuff is not worth the element. Please don't give us anymore blurry images of stuff. Just give us a few details. 

The Tek-look is just a filter on top of the actual part, its supposed  to indicate a sort of garbled transmission of a hologram of the item. It does in no way mean that all of these are tek, because they  absolutely are not.

I'm gonna guess that the mystery is some form of floating foundation something for building on water without having to pillar all the way or using rafts. I really hope this means that after this dlc we will see a great improvement to the water in general just a little pipe dream of mine I just really want to see the water areas of all the maps to be good and have the water dinos actually be useful they all deserve a tlc