Wipe Official Servers

NoOneBtw

Suggestion

After almost 2 years of constant breeding, every larger group now has incredibly mutated dinos that are nowhere close to what the game was originally balanced around. This means that dinos like Rhinos or Therizinosaurs deal much more damage and are much harder to kill than they were 1.5 years ago when the game released. Politically, the game is currently very stale, with alliances constant, no big conflicts and many people leaving the main cluster for others clusters or other games for a fresher and more exciting experience. A wipe would easily reset breeding back to its original state and bring these dinos back down to what they were originally, and bring back many players that have left over the last year.

edit: im talking (mostly) about the Official PvP network, non-legacy, main cluster)

Edited by NoOneBtw
clarification
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 18

360 replies to this server topic

its funny that people with a low post count want a wipe, and people with a high post count dont want a wipe.

new players will always want a wipe, that will never change, they want to start equal with all the others.

90% of the starters only play this game for a few weeks upto a few months,

and there would be more people that want a wipe because there will always be more starters then established players.

this is why it is extremely hypocritical and mean to ask for a wipe because statistics say that you are not even here anymore after 3 months.

some dinos like tuso mosa and basilo take 1.5 years where they are now, they are op, but they are not even close to max possible. you want to wipe this work.

Edited by BertNoobians
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Facepalm 5

I understand why alot of people would want this but if you were them and were going to do it how would you tell the people who have spent the last 2 years breeding nonstop to get the stats to where they currently are. Me being one of those people I would be very angry if I wasted the last 2 years just to get them arbitrarily wiped.

6 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

its funny that people with a low post count want a wipe, and people with a high post count dont want a wipe.

new players will always want a wipe, that will never change, they want to start equal with all the others.

and there would be more people that want a wipe because there will always be more starters then established players.

this is why it is extremely hypocritical and mean to ask for a wipe because statistics say that you are not even here anymore after 3 months.

some dinos like tuso mosa and basilo take 1.5 years where they are now, they are op, but they are not even close to max possible. you want to wipe this work.

I have 6.5k hours on official pvp, does that make me new?  I would love a wipe.

Im in one of the biggest tribes on PC PvP
WyvhnYW.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Krazeehhh said:

I have 6.5k hours on official pvp, does that make me new?  I would love a wipe.

Im in one of the biggest tribes on PC PvP
WyvhnYW.png

i play official pvp for a year now and soon you may come across a dino i made. it sadly leaked and these stats will soon be the standard for all tribes except for a few big ones. these stats where a lot of work to but a lot of smaller tribes will benefit from it with the bossfights greatly. making the little tribes stronger.

you must also know that big tribes will rise from the ashes super fast. a wipe means nothing for pvp. our tribe restarted from scratch 2 times. devwiped just because of 1 player each time. only took a couple of days to get an abb base running with 25 indus forges.

yss accepts everybody though.

Edited by BertNoobians
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

There not here for more then 3 months because its pointless to play official pvp, the whole point of ark is to grind to the top yet when the servers are 2 year olds its impossible to do that no one wants to play on official it's dead content smalltribes and unofficial is the only reason ark isn't truly dead and most old players only have one of these accounts to submit support tickets 

• Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, Shovelhands said:

There not here for more then 3 months because its pointless to play official pvp, the whole point of ark is to grind to the top yet when the servers are 2 year olds its impossible to do that no one wants to play on official it's dead content smalltribes and unofficial is the only reason ark isn't truly dead and most old players only have one of these accounts to submit support tickets 

its the big tribes and wanna bee arkers from other servers that ruin the lives of the beginners in pvp ark. i fly around almost every day and see the horror of blown in little starter bases. this is something our tribe doesnt do , only the scumbag tribes. ths is why a little tribe cant grow to the top. toxic behaviour wont change with a devwipe. its also to easy to offline raid right now. small tribes cant protect themselfs. has nothing to do with dino stats that are to high that need to be reset.

Edited by BertNoobians
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

its the big tribes and wanna bee arkers from other servers that ruin the lives of the beginners in pvp ark. i fly around almost every day and see the horror of blown in little starter bases. this is something our tribe doesnt do , only the scumbag tribes. ths is why a little tribe cant grow to the top. toxic behaviour wont change with a devwipe. its also to easy to offline raid right now. small tribes cant protect themselfs. has nothing to do with dino stats that are to high that need to be reset.

I dont believe the wipe should happen cause of dino stats It's the fact that official is super super late game now. Meaning to even compete you have to be given the same poop everyone else has now or its useless and no new player wants that which is why if you look at ark statistics the only rise in players was smalltribes and extinction if smalltribes and official stay the way it is the game will keep dying they released classic and the pop didn't even change if anything more people have quit.

On 4/23/2019 at 4:20 PM, NoOneBtw said:

After almost 2 years of constant breeding, every larger group now has incredibly mutated dinos that are nowhere close to what the game was originally balanced around. This means that dinos like Rhinos or Therizinosaurs deal much more damage and are much harder to kill than they were 1.5 years ago when the game released. Politically, the game is currently very stale, with alliances constant, no big conflicts and many people leaving the main cluster for others clusters or other games for a fresher and more exciting experience. A wipe would easily reset breeding back to its original state and bring these dinos back down to what they were originally, and bring back many players that have left over the last year.

edit: im talking (mostly) about the Official PvP network, non-legacy, main cluster)

not pve lol you wipe my last year of work and im out and so are 99% of the player base of pve ? pvp is one thing thats all fighting and combat and all that.  pve is basically mine craft for semi adults.. some of us are adults even xD thats what pve lives for.  caving group bossing breeding colors and stats.  its essentially a never ending progression that people put insane amount of time into.  wipe pve and i guarantee nobody i know who no lifes t is game would ever play again lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi

On 4/23/2019 at 10:20 PM, NoOneBtw said:

Could you put the PVP as the prefix for the subject headline as we seem to have unanimously agreed that this aubjexlct is about PvP servers

• Like 1

Hello everyone wanted to comment that when they put the legacy because they all made traps and dupe, new servers were created so that no error would happen because it continues to pass the under mesh, and many more things, my question is that ark will do with all that ? P.D you are going to convert others into legacy seers again to hide under mesh all the errors of the game

Wait a second

4000 servers

PvP

Pve

Hardcore

Notek

Primative+

Let's play

Test servers

Crossark (win10&xbox)

Notame

Yea sarcasm active: lets wipe 4000 servers of all the different game modes because people mesh on PvP, let's punish all the game modes where meshing offers no advantage like PvE and notame and primative+ oh and arkpocalypse because of people going under the mesh on PvP

Sarcasm ends

Be more specific

Wipe all PvP, also it's the second most voted on topic already

• Like 1