What do you wish from Raptor Claus this Christmas?

Meshi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Flamethrower Turrets

Stronger non-Tek structures or health/defensive buffs to current structures, or significant nerfs to explosives.

Heavy Turret's crafting requirement set to level 85-90 and its own ammunition or cheaper/less Advanced Rifle bullet crafting materials.

Less server lag which doesn't roll back 10+ seconds every 1-5 minutes.

:dod-xmas:

41 minutes ago, Meshi said:

Fixed. Thank you.

I wasn't trying to be a grammar nazi btw - as evidenced by the fact I didn't spot my phone auto-corrected Claus to Clause!

35 minutes ago, GP said:

I'm not sure what the title was before, I thought it was Raptor Claus which would be the right spelling for it, because Santa Claus is the right name, and Clause has a completely different meaning.

It was 'Santa Raptor'.

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, TranqRex said:

I wasn't trying to be a grammar nazi btw - as evidenced by the fact I didn't spot my phone auto-corrected Claus to Clause!

It was 'Santa Raptor'.

Ah, and I wasn't asking for a grammar book. I guess we both shouldn't be so helpful in the future.

World peace.

But failing that in real life hopefully an actual Christmas Event with raptor Claus  in it ! And not only for official servers. Maybe an appearance of the dodorex or something too.

Also hopefully the next part of Ragnarok for console too.

Not a WC issue but can still ask Raptor Clause early anyway, hopefully more London based XBox Nitrado servers in time for Aberation.

Pretty please Raptor Cluas. Honestly I have been a good boy this year

Edit: Oh darn forgot to ask him for that cyan otter or thylo I keep trying for !

2 hours ago, Taci said:

Dear Raptor, 

X2 all the time. x3 at weekends please.

Technically it already is x2 all the time and this whole thread is assuming they will actually do a christmas event.
If we get to make wish lists though I suppose my biggest wish would be a stable game and Devs that actually talk to and listen to the players rather than ignore honest questions/concerns while they retweet some random piece of fan fiction/hand drawn picture.

Archived