Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

Ark: a journey of joy and anger, luckily waaay more joy. :) Despite all my friends said (Ark wouldn't make it out of EA) I always believed in you - constant updates (but with a lot of delays :D) made me 100% sure that Ark wouldn't be the next DayZ. Hopefully you don't have to rush the things from now on and have more time to think about certain decisions and test stuff more accurate.

So, congrats and thx to all the Devs & the mods of the forum! :Jerblove: 

14 minutes ago, UnluckyRose24 said:

Hurray! Congratz to ARK and all of us, we made it all the way to full release!! :Jerblove:

Gonna turn on my Xbox and download the patch right away

Lucky the update for my xbox showed up for scortched earth but not ark itself, currently 9:28 eastern. Any clue as to why this is happening? Advice, answers, and help would be much appreciated!

Here is a little Comic to enjoy, made for launch day. It combines the long process feeling of the game in Panel 1, with some humor, fun, and celebration in the rest. Something fun for the special day / occasion :3  
The Apes will do the talking.

59a56d6aa4c5f_ss(2017-08-29at12_44.21).thumb.jpg.1e51e87834a497fa9b0579db65b0367f.jpg

Quality probably not as good since it had to be downsized to meet upload limit.

Edited by Wolf Angelus
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nighthawk1099 said:

Lucky the update for my xbox showed up for scortched earth but not ark itself, currently 9:28 eastern. Any clue as to why this is happening? Advice, answers, and help would be much appreciated!

Do a hard reset once the scorched update is finished. With the xbox on press and hold the power button until it turns off... will take about a minute to reboot, but when you start ark again it should prompt you for the second update.

• Thanks 1

So the items listed in the pc patch v267 (otter, endboss and ascension, tek sword & shield) among other things that were in the "ARK: Survival Evolved Official Launch Trailer!" aren't actually coming to console on launch day? ....

You guys disappoint me more than my father who told me he'd come to see me on the weekends.