...you might won't even ever tame again and why?
For me it's the following:
• Electrophorus, Microraptors, Purlovias, Diplodocuses, Voidwyrms, Kaprosuchuses, Titanosaurs, Astrocetuses, Araneos, Onycs, Arthropleuras, Pegomastax': for me, as a PVE player, they are totally useless and even on PVP some of them seem to never be tamed
• Plesiosaur & Mosasaur: they aren't worth the darts, kibble & narcotics in my opinion. They aren't immune to Cnidarias as well.
• Megachelon: super annoying to tame and why risking your semi-aquatic base when every stupid little creature aggros on the Megachelon?
• Liopleurodon: honestly, who the crap tames these nowadays? They are limited tames, very rare to find and not worth it just for a bit of a lootcrate-change.
• Pelagornis: a raft, a chair, a club for penguin-polymer and a fishing rod are easier to get and cost no food!
• Troodon: just not worth the annoying taming method.
• Titanoboa: they were worth it when their eggs were super rare to find but nowadays it's just less effort to get the same quality eggs from an Argentavis or a Moschops
• Pulmonoscorpius: most of the time they kill the creatures you wanna tame before they knock them out
• Sarcosuchus: after my last 3 tamed ones died of a glitch where they instantly died while getting from water onto land they are a no-no. Did Wildcard fix this?
• Sabertooth: I'd rather tame a pack of Direwolves for the pack bonus and their sniffing-ability
• Phoenix: too rare and too tedious to tame this creature. Smelts metal as fast as a refining forge but can hold less and can starve...
• Pachycephalosaurus: too squishy and they lost their goat sounds which at least made them something to laugh about
• Megaloceros: why tame these for just thatch when you can have the 3-in-1 Stegosaurus which is also a very viable fighter?
• Dimetrodon: the torpor drop is just too extreme and they need more space than air conditioners