Speed Boat Hype!

GP

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Canes said:

My question is if it can out pace the raft killers or if its immune to their bites but still has a jolt to it. In a great world the leeds would leave it alone since the 60 black pearls are involved. Or atleast leave it alone until agro from an arrow or something.

By a previous post it can out run it, and it does take damage but about 40-50 hits

12 hours ago, ILuvTheAwesomeDevs said:

By a previous post it can out run it, and it does take damage but about 40-50 hits

According to the youtubers it can easily outrun the leed, and taking into account it can endure 40-50 hits, it can survive if you are online. 

However, when you are offline and the leed moves/spawn around it, it will sink, it does not help if it requires 50 hits instead of 3... I have bad experience with regular raft bases on the beach, surrounded by behemoth gates... the leed could still sink them somehow, regardless the distance between the raft and the gates was like 10+ foundation... this makes me uncertain if I want to have such raft... if it could be reinforced with metal foundatiions to be leed immune...

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, szabiferi said:

if it could be reinforced with metal foundatiions to be leed immune...

Unfortunately the devs said sinking foundations in a raft is unintended and will be removed soon. Also, as it is right now the Leeds ignore sunken metal foundations and still sink rafts. 

34 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

This thing looks like the devs hated the idea of a motorboat/speedboat. So less love put into it. I will never ever craft one of these things. I'd rather build my stuff on a Mosa/Plesi platform saddle... This is the only thing I really don't like in the newest update!

What do you mean? Does the sound of the motor loop and get stuck sometimes like the chainsaw used to?

5 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

This thing looks like the devs hated the idea of a motorboat/speedboat. So less love put into it. I will never ever craft one of these things. I'd rather build my stuff on a Mosa/Plesi platform saddle... This is the only thing I really don't like in the newest update!

My biggest problem with ever building anything on a mosa/plesi platform is that is just going to get destroyed when I'm battling mosa/squids or the alpha counterparts

Archived