Community Bite: Super Steamboat Willie, Custom Cosmetics,Transfers and More!

StudioWildcard

4 minutes ago, KNITEpanda said:

How are you using it? Is it not available on official yet? I want the clear glass windows, but dont see option to apply cosmetic in the tab like the instructions claim.

Seems like you have to either die and respawn or fast Travel. After that it should be Shown in the cosmetics in Ur inventory 

Of course you gotta Download the mods in the Main Menu before 

Hello the team.
Thanks for Mickey but :
Playstation and XBOX :
- Wall Torch doesn't do light
- Standing Toch doesn't do light
- Equus unable to tame no diplay. Or is it fixed now ?
- Fishing display unable to see the buttons to push (text bigger than screen)
- IA - In a polymer farm, Moshop try everytime to go through the wall instead of go back and eat penguin.
- French translation is Awfull - Daedon are no calling "Bien" that mean Good...DILO Compy are "Se compromettre" that mean "Committing Yourself", Tapejara is calling cassette that mean Tape...etc...
- Sky and clouds are Awfull. Pixels Clouds. The Sky in Fjordur in ASE in PS4 was way wonderfull... Where is the problem ?
- Damage are very strange, some creatures like raptor and smilo take a lot of damage like x2 and others not. It's like head damage are not for every creatures. So we don't want smilo or wolfs because they seems very fragile
- Trees are sometimes moving when we approach them.. Very strange and not immersive.

Xbox :
- Can't see custom names for human and creatures

Playstation :
- Display for Updating mods when joining a server is buggy
- Can't see number of items on dedicated storage !

And many more I discover everyday.
Before adding features, I think there is buggs that must be fixed in priority.

Edited by Vidark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I been walking a baby basilo for more than 30 min on my water pen... honestly its shouldn't take that long for an imprint when i got multiple babies (and a life out of ark) its gonna ruin my imprint timers happening about almost the same time.its annoying and not fun swimming around for 30min. Please revert they cryo changes or just take out walking in general its the most time consuming and boring imprint.

• Thanks 2

Well they forgot Dino Candies when putting Winter Wonderland in base game, i still have my tree, lights, emotes and skins but a vault of 350 Candies deleted and everyone else on server lost theirs. This is incompetent development.

Also nobody cares about skins, seriously if you are going to force everyone to download these mods in the "background" after April and fill peoples drives with hundreds of gigabytes they will leave, i do NOT want to download it, nor see stupid skins other people use, we need an OFF button when it goes "live"

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Reckoning said:

You realize this was a bug, right? The last update fixed the bug. Now you’re wanting them to put the bug back. 

Yep, the mechanics of imprinting are tedious enough lasting days. We got used to the 'bug', it was there for YEARS. There was absolutely no reason to go back on it now except to make everything more tedious. People in pve are already at end of their tether with the other cryo nerfs, this feels very bad.

I hate to be here moaning but we all know people are leaving the game and I hate seeing it happen, and it's all the little minor decisions like this which make pve less fun and easier to walk away from.

• Thanks 2

Wow! Four adds, some of them from the category "scam". Thanks to Wildcard I now know I can get abs in few days by doing one simple action every day. Just 30 seconds and I increase my metabolism by 450%. And that there is a simple method to lose weight but scientists don't want me to know how. I can learn it, all I have to do is to buy something.

Enough irony. I know that Studio Wildcard can't be held responsible for the scam advertisement served by CurseForge. I just somehow expected that mods would be available in some more trustworthy way. At least the officially approved and whitelisted ones. Or at least negotiate some exceptions with CurseForge, e.g. that they would only show GoogleAds. Right now CurseForge also shows advertisement from other providers, e.g. Zemanta, who are not very keen of fighting scam and malware.

• Confused 2
  • Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, Brettskii said:

Well I for one am on strike when it comes to buying anything else from Wildcard/Snail until they start to giving back. Today they took away easy imprints with cryopods. Could have fixed the meshing, anti mesh that only kills people playing the right way, servers not showing up while being online, address the 1 to 1 ratio with ASE and effective ways to bring people here, help deescalate the war between Ukraine and Russia so our ru friends can play with us, or anything other than taking away the one unintentional game changer that helped so many. Breeding was what was keeping me engaged and now i have to do the stupid walk around until the game decided to AI path the right way long enough to imprint or keep a stock of prime fish meat. Even using the cryo was time consuming, now its going to limit the amount i can do at a time. Rework the imprinting system!

Also transfers are broken and you cant download uploaded eggs and dinos. careful if you choose to be a guinea pig.

Up to you not to buy, but you will miss out.

I am buying EVERYTHING they put out!

• Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, KarelBeranek said:

Wow! Four adds, some of them from the category "scam". Thanks to Wildcard I now know I can get abs in few days by doing one simple action every day. Just 30 seconds and I increase my metabolism by 450%. And that there is a simple method to lose weight but scientists don't want me to know how. I can learn it, all I have to do is to buy something.

Enough irony. I know that Studio Wildcard can't be held responsible for the scam advertisement served by CurseForge. I just somehow expected that mods would be available in some more trustworthy way. At least the officially approved and whitelisted ones. Or at least negotiate some exceptions with CurseForge, e.g. that they would only show GoogleAds. Right now CurseForge also shows advertisement from other providers, e.g. Zemanta, who are not very keen of fighting scam and malware.

such a confusing message, first you said "adds" instead of "ads" so It took me few second to get what you even talking about.

but it still didn't make sense regardless, where do you go to see ads ?

how do you install mods ?

I simply go inside the game and in the mods menu install any mods i want and there is no advertisement in there?

you don't have to open curseforge website at all to download these mods as far as I know.

is it only for Windows PC version of ARK from EpicGames ?

I know Console and Steam/PC would install it from inside the game and there is no ads.

I realize that cryopods weren't supposed to help us switch up the imprints, but I have to agree (or empathize at least) with everyone saying that we've had that "feature" for so long that it has become a helpful tool. Like how making Moschops rideable was a bug but then the masses said "wait, don't take it away, it's useful!!!" . The cryopod trick felt like a "helpful cheat" on things (especially for animals like wyvern that have a specific food need) and to take it away does go back to the challenge of needing that specific needed item. And that's definitely not unfair, truly. But, as others are saying...with everything that has been happening with the game and the feel of the grind of gameplay and so many other things souring players to Ark, I am on the side of "let us have this one, guys". Let us keep a bugged feature that helped a lot of players instead of taking something helpful away from an already disgruntled fan base. 

OR give us another way to switch up the imprint item requested. A craftable potion or something. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Oreochema said:

Quick question: Will the patch notes here on survivetheark.com be updated at all? I personally don't use the Ark Discord (I've heard how toxic it gets) and was curious if there might be anywhere else I can find those notes.

Thank you many-much.

Personaly I think they kind of abandoned that page, it was always poorly updated but it is days behind on their twitter farts.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CatInFire said:

So sad to see this game rolling more and more down the slope...

Everything that important is being largely ignored, and all focus goes into future "spend all your money" projects. They dont seem to realise that with the way they going there soon to be almost no one to buy their 💩

I agree 100%..plus with the pod glitch fixed alot of breeders will give up on this dino game we all love..i for one see this as the beginning of the end..so sad how this company ( WC ) has wreckd this game..i wll never buy another game or dlc from Wc and Snailgames as long as i live..goodluck everyone.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Thalana said:

No indication for unofficials until now is low, even for you WC. I'm fine with extra time for less bugs but I have noticed a trend where we're just not in the loop at all and if we're the ones to be buying the premium mods and supporting you in other ways then it would be nice if we were given a bit more prio, at least in the communication department.

When were they ever good in the communication department? This is nothing new...

Definitely not the lowest, either.

Acabo de intentar transferir huevos y he perdido casi todos, es vergonzoso que las trasferencias no funcionen bien después de una larga espera, demasiadas horas invertidas en algo para después perderlo todo y sin opción a recuperarlo, no continuare desperdiciando mi tiempo en ark ascended, si alguien  no me devuelve mis huevos y me recompensa por la perdida de mis dinos, que pena... un potencial tan grande con demasiados fallos.

• Thanks 1

“So what are you waiting for” I’m honestly just waiting for the game I spent my money on to stop crashing every single day. I would really just like the play the game but the constant crashing is insane. But at least we can dress up like Mickey Mouse for 5 seconds before that session crashes too and we have to start all over