Jump to content

GP

Fear Evolved 3

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Ditto. I want to walk around the Island scared out my skin ! So long as it causes carnage without doing it unfairly if you know what I mean. Fair enough if it destroys bases if they are not defended properly but its another matter if it bugs out and it spawns in peoples bases because you know... Ark. Which reminds me I need to go and stick down some behemoth gateways to cover the weak point in my base....

The DodoRex is basically the Mother-of-all-Dodos, so makes sure you fill your base with Dodos and she'll be sure to leave the base alone.... as long as the Dodos are being well fed and looked after! 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

My main base is in extinction  I think I'll be good seeing  how I have500+ spike walls and orp gates blocking my base lol  

You'll be fine then 😂

3 minutes ago, GP said:

The DodoRex is basically the Mother-of-all-Dodos, so makes sure you fill your base with Dodos and she'll be sure to leave the base alone.... as long as the Dodos are being well fed and looked after! 😂

I'll start taming dodos post haste ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Lol u don't want the event??less disireable? ? Was a great event then...

I think the main reason some people feel it less desirable is because they don't want their bases wiped by an OP DodoRex, which is understandable.

Myself however, I'm excited! But I don't touch official servers. There will always be people that are happy and unhappy regarding whatever events Ark creates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GP said:

I think the main reason some people feel it less desirable is because they don't want their bases wiped by an OP DodoRex, which is understandable.

Myself however, I'm excited! But I don't touch official servers. There will always be people that are happy and unhappy regarding whatever events Ark creates.

True story xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Whatever the case may be I'm hyped asf  lol I miss the season change of the trees the foggy nights the pumpkin  and candy corn air drops lol

I miss the trees too! A lot of people complained about them because they felt it ruined it, kinda like some complain about coloured dinos because they don't like seeing bright pink and red dinos walking around. My response is always just kill them! I mean you are the only one looking at the screen, surely colours can't offend you.

But i'm really hoping to have the trees change colour.

I can't remember which event it was, may have been the very first Winterwonder Land, but there was a time when some spawns changed and Argents spawned over Herb Island. I'd like that too! It kinda works with the season change of Autumn and Winter as there would be migrations and stuff. Events can be so much fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Lol u don't want the event??less disireable? ? Was a great event then...

Was there an issue in the previous events with the dodorex and dodowyvern leveling lots of bases ? I dont remeber much outcry about it, but maybe I wasnt active on the forums or what have you back then and didnt know. I dont remeber many if any problems on the server  I played on. The Turkeys on the other hand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Was there an issue in the previous events with the dodorex and dodowyvern leveling lots of bases ? I dont remeber much outcry about it, but maybe I wasnt active on the forums or what have you back then and didnt know. I dont remeber many if any problems on the server  I played on. The Turkeys on the other hand...

I think the Turkeys caused more mayhem with killing tames, that happened to a lot of people. As for the DodoRex I think a lot of the complaints were regarding how OP it was but not necessarily because they had suffered a loss, it was more they don't want to lose everything if it happens.

I also don't recall lots of stories of what happened compared to the stories of Turkeys ate my dinos! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GP said:

I think the Turkeys caused more mayhem with killing tames, that happened to a lot of people. As for the DodoRex I think a lot of the complaints were regarding how OP it was but not necessarily because they had suffered a loss, it was more they don't want to lose everything if it happens.

I also don't recall lots of stories of what happened compared to the stories of Turkeys ate my dinos! 😂

Yes the turkeys! !! Those were truely monsters lol but the last fear evolved  was botched on the center  is what I think the op was referring  to

Edited by Lycan187u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

I built in tek  so should be OK xD unless it has been updated  to damage tek then..\o/..

Sorry to be that guy but, on the gamepedia:

The Tek Foundation is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by  Explosives, the  Tek Rifle,  Tek Saddles, an  Arthropluera, a  Titanosaur,  Corrupted Creatures,  Enraged Creatures,  Titans,  Bosses, or the  DodoRex.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Tek_Foundation

Start to un-pod those gigas 😂

Edited by Likeitis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Likeitis said:

Sorry to be that guy but, on the gamepedia:

The Tek Foundation is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by  Explosives, the  Tek Rifle,  Tek Saddles, an  Arthropluera, a  Titanosaur,  Corrupted Creatures,  Enraged Creatures,  Titans,  Bosses, or the  DodoRex.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Tek_Foundation

All gd hehe I build with attacks in mind ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Was there an issue in the previous events with the dodorex and dodowyvern leveling lots of bases ? I dont remeber much outcry about it, but maybe I wasnt active on the forums or what have you back then and didnt know. I dont remeber many if any problems on the server  I played on. The Turkeys on the other hand...

It did wipe out some bases, not so much ,but it was at the old times. Now ppl will lure it everywhere.

Iam happy about the event, but it will make a lot of mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pellao said:

In terms of base defending i'm pretty sure it'll still be the same, have no dinos out or players outside where it can drag aggro and it'll be fine, plus on pve you have orp which completely negates aggro

until you log in when that dodorex is being pulled past your base … base hit before your even waking up to find out whats going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...