Whats your most feared creature

Stuffy

Really depends on which map and what my objectives currently are. 

When caving it is purely Giga's as I dont want to run into one of these whilst on my Thyla on the way up to the cave. Those Gigas can sure move quickly.

When flying - its the good old 'bad module stopped working' issue and game crashing :(

Underwater, it is generally Alpha Mosas I hate as I tend to use slowish Basi's - but I havent been killed yet, I just get a bit panicked if I get stuck in an underwater cave whilst a Mosa is chomping away at me.

If Im wandering around rivers on my Thyla, Bear or anything like that then its Barys... that Stun and spin attack is a proper biatch when you forget to put your mount on neutral :P

Thats my starter for 10 list anyway :)

9 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Rerollosaurus, the destroyer of characters, the bringer of death, the eater of time and the annihilator of moral. 

Though, sometimes it revives dead dinos and dupe items depending on its mood. 

'The Ark Gods givith and the Ark Gods taketh away'

Probably not the meaning of the quote but hey lol.

yea I always say the rerollosaurus is just the Ark Gods at work. Same as when you get good loot in drops or bad loot in drops. Just depends how friendly the ark gods are feeling that day.

One of the things I love most about this game, there is so much randomness that can make or break your day that it becomes easy to attach it all to some higher being.

Archived