1. Please allow us to build the new 4-high S+ walls downwards. It is very frustrating that this is so limited in it's building implementation when it is such a great addition to the game!
2. Please fix the sloped triangle ceilings to follow the same grid as triangle ceilings. Currently if you're building a long ramp with sloped triangle ceilings and you want to put walls or sloped left or right structures next to it, the sloped triangle ceiling will deviate outward from the grid after 5 levels, causing structure obstruction with walls or overlapping sloped left or right structures.
3. Please fix triangle ceilings to have a stronger support radius from surrounding, connected structures. Currently they only receive support from the structure it's initially built from. Allow the triangle ceiling to gain adaptive support to other structures it is connected with. Just like all other ceiling structures.
4. Please add an export feature for pre-tame creatures when they are knocked out so players don't need to waste countless hours taming just to extract data and find out it isn't the droid they are looking for.
5. Please provide stronger visibility of the structure cap rating. This could be implemented through the HUD menu (hold/toggle H) where it shows the server time, temperature etc. Whereby the structure cap reading radius is based on the player's location. Alternatively it could simply be added to the screen whenever you're about to place an object and it is highlighted green, then the structure cap would be based on the amount of structures within the structure range of the item being placed, similarly to how the game currently reads the rating when you are over the limit.
6. Please add Tek Crop plots!! Currently players are stacking crop plots on top of each other due to the tiny inventories. This need can be eliminated by implementing tek crop plots with bigger inventories. Restrict them to need tek genies to be powered or restrict it to actual crops (no weapon plants) to prevent abuse in PvP.
I understand adjusting building structures might be very difficult to implement, but I believe we would all love your amazing game that much more if you succeeded in these ideas.
Thanks for your time.