If you could have only one Dino

SmokeyB

If you could have only one Dino what would it be?  

For me it's a baryonyx,  it's fast fun,  gathers loads of fish meat and has a great stun attack,  it's strong enough to munch paracers and brontos for prime,  small enough to go In every cave and it can jump,  strong enough for the high level caves like swamp and snow,  heals fast,  it can swim, it's pretty fast in water and ascends and descends rapid so you can escape,  good for getting pearls and oil,  you can use tools off its back,  float in the water and snipe tames,  and it's got good health and weight,  all around my favourite mount. What is yours?  

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

Argy. Gathers meat. Kills fast. Flies. Has a decent health pool for survivability. Has decent stamina for long distance travel. Has decent weight to function as a workhorse.

Argy used to be my favourite,  it was the only thing I liked to breed and ride,  but I needed 200% speed and now they just feel so slow it hurts me,  and wyverns kind of took their role,  they are faster stronger and have the same weight,  the argy need some love and I haven't even seen a gryphon on xbox yet,  but I'm guessing it's another competitor with similar stats 

Archived