Smile! ASA certification builds have been submitted ๐Ÿ™‚

StudioWildcard

56 minutes ago, BrisingrVanessa said:

Absolutely amazing! Realistic and so very exciting! Can't wait to see how breathtaking everything will look!

ย 

42 minutes ago, Damian071 said:

Absolutely amazing! Realistic and so very exciting! Can't wait to see how breathtaking everything will look!

ย 

LOL exact same comments ..... yeah no bot behaviour at all ... guys the photo is nice, and this post has nothing but praise (so far) albeit some are a little bit suspicious lolย ๐Ÿ‘†

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

ย 

ย 

LOL exact same comments ..... yeah no bot behaviour at all ... guys the photo is nice, and this post has nothing but praise (so far) albeit some are a little bit suspicious lolย ๐Ÿ‘†

It hasn't gone unnoticedย ๐Ÿง

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hello, I must say this picture raises hopes.

If ASA would actually fulfill these hopes, I should really consider that I reward the developers.
This in the form of my money.

But we will see how it is when it has been played by some people.

There are some points that went wrong in ASE. Already alone the animal BEFORE the structures load and many similar annoying errors.

Hats off, this graphic looks really very realistic.
No idea how this photo mode improves the graphics.ย 
But the model of the raptor is really beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is beyond my wildest expectations. I play on Xbox, so either way I'm not sued to much detail, but this justย blew me away. Wildcard's really delivered on their many, many promises. Can't wait to maybe get a glimpse of active foliage interaction or maybe dynamic feather and hair movements. Reflections demo would be cool too, and there could be so much more depth to the ocean (hehe get it) and the other things in ark that have multi-dimensional colors (basically, subsurface scattering demo).

• Like 1

Amazing how one piece of food will make a starving person smile. The Ark community is going gaga over a single photo ๐Ÿ˜‚ and I include myself with that.ย  Looks fantastic even though my expectations are tempered that real game play will not be at that quality...exciting nonetheless.ย  I'm already planning a well timed illness to strike the morning of its release.ย  Sorry, Boss!

• Like 3

The more I look at the picture the more I am convinced that this raptor is a juvenile.

If this is indeed an adult, then I would not be disappointed.

I hope that many of The Hunted's revisions will find a place in ASA.
Especially some that were planned for The Hunted, but probably won't happen now.
Herd behavior... also cross species.
ย Many different nests, so that each animal species gets its own nest, or perhaps caves for mammals, if these would be used. and much more.

• Like 1