Jump to content

slejo

delay evo end THUMBS UP if you want WC to make FE3 Evo till monday

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, slejo said:

Maybe yes, but there is no clear information in last community crunch. They usually present the upcoming evo event differently.

But I literally quoted exactly what it says, which is that the evo event will start when the fear evolved event ends today... so where is the confusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

But I literally quoted exactly what it says, which is that the evo event will start when the fear evolved event ends today... so where is the confusion?

Because it's the 8th till 11:59 pm... doubt the will enable a evolution  event at that time xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Because it's the 8th till 11:59 pm... doubt the will enable a evolution  event at that time xD

Since when does an event last until 11:59pm, They always seem to end around 1-2pm my time. I will be VERY surprised if the Fear evolved event lasts until 11:59 tonight and even more surprised if an evo event does not start when the FE ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Piffguru said:

Since when does an event last until 11:59pm, They always seem to end around 1-2pm my time. I will be VERY surprised if the Fear evolved event lasts until 11:59 tonight and even more surprised if an evo event does not start when the FE ends.

Truthfully idea epic fail and the event last till Sunday and not intended  lol we all know how this ending events idea fails...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lycan187u said:

But it's x2 atm...imprinting  at least xD can confirm 50%imprint on rhino 

Yea I know. did u click it? it says 2x still for many catagories.. Not sure which mod linked that link a while ago but Ive been using it for months and its always been accurate for what the current official rates are. Even during the extra life event I noticed a bunch of times when the devs on the stream didnt even know what the current rates were and yet I knew before them by checking that link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

that extralife event was amazing for imprints lol.. My gigas got 33% per imprint at one point, I miss it already.

Yes.. xlife Giga raising was stunning. I have 100% raised three 585's then...
now im raising 605 :) Many hard steps in fronto of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

Yea I know. did u click it? it says 2x still for many catagories.. Not sure which mod linked that link a while ago but Ive been using it for months and its always been accurate for what the current official rates are. Even during the extra life event I noticed a bunch of times when the devs on the stream didnt even know what the current rates were and yet I knew before them by checking that link.

However, when the ini changes it can take up to 15 minutes for rates to change server side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, deedoubleu said:

Wait a minute. Was there ever event that made crops grow faster? What about consumables?
Don't you want food crafted from 135lvl crafter recipe to feed you for a whole ark session?! I know I do!

Yeah. Iirc there was 3x crop growth event last year at some point :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...