Community Crunch 177: Eggcellent Adventure Returns Tomorrow!

StudioWildcard

I appreciate all the hard work but why no 3x? You just had multiple ppl lose their characters and you can't even help them out? Oh wait I'm sure it just slipped your minds ...please edit this to show starting 4/16 3x breeding and maturation will be available across all platforms. This will definitely help all those people affected by the rollback.

Someone Settle this issue here and now please. This is my first Easter event. Has there ever been a breeding multiplier during Easter?

I was able to experience the wonderful Charity Crazy good multiplier and the Valentines Multiplier. 

I am approaching fast my 1 year Anniversary on Ark. And have had a DAMN GOOD time, despite many of the flaws and things that have happened like the most recent disaster of the rollback.

I concur quit the toxicity aimed at the group who supports the game we love to play. Find something constructive to say or go play another game. Your negativity 1000 percent of the time all the time at 10x levels is unwelcome. 

50 minutes ago, asmodiandevils said:

Someone Settle this issue here and now please. This is my first Easter event. Has there ever been a breeding multiplier during Easter?

I was able to experience the wonderful Charity Crazy good multiplier and the Valentines Multiplier. 

I am approaching fast my 1 year Anniversary on Ark. And have had a DAMN GOOD time, despite many of the flaws and things that have happened like the most recent disaster of the rollback.

I concur quit the toxicity aimed at the group who supports the game we love to play. Find something constructive to say or go play another game. Your negativity 1000 percent of the time all the time at 10x levels is unwelcome. 

There has never been. Was hoping due to cryopods being utilized more, that we'd finally see one, but not this time. They usually only do breeding events for the charity stream (Extra Life). With Valentines and Easter not getting it (which would make the most sense holiday wise....seems they're only giving it to us once a year to 'promote' their stream and donations.

Forgive me if this comes off as a little whiny but this is my first time on Ark during the Easter event and I don't quite get it.  We collect and paint eggs?  That'd be cool and all if I were still like 7 and playing Minecraft.  The costumes/bunny ears aren't very enticing either.  I thought this was a survival game, not a costume simulator.  Give us 3x breeding so those who lost their tames during rollbacks/glitches can rebuild and so I can help new players out.

• Facepalm 2

4 hours ago, anubis3691 said:

Agreed, and the mana nerf again is really aggravating... it's like the only reason I've been playing was to breed them.. but what's the point lol.. might as well make the mana not even have a breath attack. 

To be honest isn’t rather them just take it out of the game entirely.

5 hours ago, EazyLee69 said:

Take this event and stick it up your rear ends we wanted a breeding boost like you've given EVERY EASTER typical wildcard disappointing the player base again, not even worth logging in for. Becoming a really boring joke this now all this time and you guys still have server issues meshing issues dinos glitching people falling through floors people losing players and the list goes on! Now you're taking the boosts away we look forward to every year.

Screw you wildcard, i hope you guys are better in the bedroom than you are at developing games, otherwise you may very well still be a virgin because you're doing it all wrong

GIVE US A REASON TO PLAY YOUR DAMN GAME! because my entire library is more appealing than ark at the moment 

While harsh-sounding, I agree with the overall message.
I have found Boundless to be more entertaining now.. While Ark is still more beautiful, Boundless is far less buggy, and uses almost none of my memory, Boundless uses far less than Minecraft and Creativerse!

but ark is still the most beautiful game I have ever laid eyes on. I just wish it wasn't buggy up to wazoo, nor easily abused by jerks.

I have over 20k hours in Ark... I have played since 2015. I stopped playing Official Ark (outside of helping my friend) because of how easy it was for jerks in the game to grief my tribe's stuff on PvE. But that was merely the last straw. Game glitches/bugs have caused me to lose dinos for numerous reasons: stances altered, eggs spoiling, dinos starving (all from stuff that was not my own negligence).

And some bugs that continue to persist to this day.

I got sick and tired of my stuff (and my friend's stuff) getting destroyed by no fault of my own, stuff I put time and effort into.

I had so much love and hope for Ark, for the devs of Wildcard to get their act together and make this the best game I have ever played! But how many more years would I hold onto that hope until it came true... 3 years, and my hope has died.

Canceled my subscription to Bluefang Solutions due to Ark's memory leaks (or something). I had no mods on my Island, no more than 10 tames, one medium-sized building plus a tame trap, and this is a support ticket I was sent from the company:

We noticed that your servers was using a huge amount of memory and causing issues on the machine.  I updated your server but the server continues to grow without stopping.

Please fix this issue or let us know if you would like us to look into it, before starting your server again.

How can I fix it, when I am not an Ark programmer?

Edited by GreenRoc
quote misaligned
  • Like 1

Where did this obsession for 3x breeding come from? The only time that may ever had happened was for the Valentine’s day event which is once a year. The only other breeding multiplier higher than 2x is the children’s charity event that also happens once a year.

Why are so many people pushing for and upset for something that has never happened? Why do people give into rumours, plan for it, and then come back to reality when they find out it’s not the case - even that is too much for some because they then hate on the devs for their own misconceptions about believing a rumour. You can’t make it up.

• Thanks 2