Community Crunch 402: Oasisaur Concept, Bob's Tall Tales, and More!

Animated series is CRAP with no direction what so ever from everything I've read and seen online,and I will not be watching it as I refuse to pay for another subscription service.andcas for you saying scorched earth release is march 31st is a complete joke as that is a Sunday and you have NEVER released anything on that day,pluss that is also Easter sunday.and there is no way at all your road map is on schedule like you try to make us believe.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

So... you haven't seen it? Tell me how bad it is again.

I've watched it. The action is good, voice acting is good, but almost everything else is bad. Poorly written dialogue, nonsensical plotline, characters that are cartoonishly evil (even for a cartoon), more inconsistencies with the game than there are bugs which is saying a lot, and the character backstories are boring and unnecessary as well as being incredibly cringeworthy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

So... you haven't seen it? Tell me how bad it is again.

I don't need to watch it as clearly it's not worth wasting my time on something that is completely rubbish...oh and it's something that the community NEVER asked for either,but WC being so stuck up they wasted money on it by funding it themselves instead of putting that money back into the game to fix the countless problems it had and still has ..seeing that all ASA is just a reskin NOT a game that you say was built from the ground up....which everyone can see, seeing that exactly the same game breaking problems are still in the game that you have had 8 years to fix

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, crabbypatty1988 said:

Do you not konw how to read lol MARCH 31St for SE and they wont post anything about east until a week before it. last year it was April 7Th for the easter event. so it will most likely be the same thing!

Easter is March 29. This Friday was a week before, you non counting hardboiled egg.  I love that insult now too.

• Thanks 1

Dear Wildcard, we appreciated you remember about your ASE players (that on Steam platform only have an average of +50% more active players daily than ASA), however instead of adding skins we would like fixes (first of all: inventory overflow) and events fully restored (like Grove Street Games did for Switch). Thank you.

immagine.png.b1d83b40fa92173a54a0b7a83fc474d1.png

Edited by darkradeon

On 3/23/2024 at 11:04 AM, ElementZeroS7L said:

Okay, so, in comparison to previous weeks, this was "marginally" better. But I do mean marginally better. There is still a severe lack of transparency here, and before all you lug-heads start throwin out "March 31st," for just a moment stop yourselves and let's take account of how many dates they've already buggered up and missed. We're at a point where until some of us see a REAL commitment to transparency for the content we've ALREADY PAID FOR, you can expect that we are not going to just believe what they say. Or did none of you ever read the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Scorched Earth - Dec 2023, then March 2024, then April 1st, and now they say March 31st, shah, okay
The Center - May 2024, then end of Feb, now, Who the hell even knows

What we've seen is a dedication to pushing microtransactions and other ilk, that none of us asked for or paid for. If they get SE out on March 31st or even April 1st, yes, I will be pleasantly surprised and will be spinning up a server for my community. That being said, you are a fool if you just blindly believe a thing WC says with no evidence to support their statement other than rendered "art" that features nothing but microtransaction content and Pay 2 Win content.

You want people to not make posts about "where's SE?" Yah? Then back those people up and demand for full transparency. Demand that WC show it. Let us see it. Screenshots. In-Game Video. Content that showcases what we have already PAID for, technically twice, if you bought everything in SE. Stop giving in to your Saviour complex and take stock of the fact that you PAID for a FULL GAME and as of yet, you've received NOTHING that you PAID for, just like all the rest of us. And, hey man, it's cool honey bunny if you think it's copacetic waiting till whenever for the content you paid for, but keep in mind, many of us, yah, we are NOT cool with it. So please, just go sit back down in your booth and have a nice tall milkshake.

100% agree with what you say here..and don't forget everyone ( WC has to pass SE Certification yet ) so for me i'll believe it when i see it..and for the ark community i hope you keep you word this time WC..goodluck everyone ✌️

On 3/23/2024 at 3:02 AM, Jmc1975 said:

I don't need to watch it as clearly it's not worth wasting my time on something that is completely rubbish...oh and it's something that the community NEVER asked for either,but WC being so stuck up they wasted money on it by funding it themselves instead of putting that money back into the game to fix the countless problems it had and still has ..seeing that all ASA is just a reskin NOT a game that you say was built from the ground up....which everyone can see, seeing that exactly the same game breaking problems are still in the game that you have had 8 years to fix

Well, since you aren't going to watch it then you can take a look at the reviews I posted on here about it if you want. You won't have to worry about any spoiler parts. My reviews should tell you everything you need to know about the series if you're at all curious. 👍

On 3/23/2024 at 1:16 PM, Noa said:

Can oasis Saur be  cryopoded?

Probably not considering what type of creature it is. You can't cryo Titanosaur or Titans.

Can be transferred on other maps?

Again, probably not considering what type of creature it is. You can't transfer Titanosaur or Titans.

Does water intake on monster waters work?

It might, but I'd have to assume no considering the difference in coding involved. It says that raising plants on it would require little to no effort, so I have to assume that there will be some form of auto fertilizer and auto irrigation on it. 

Can cryofridge be installed on it?

Probably. Since it's designed as a place to live and have your base and since you'll be able to place foundations on it. But, might not if they consider it a platform saddle creature.

Can oasisaour water lake be used to heal dragon babies in case you don't have milk?

Probably not. They've said that it cures diseases and brings creatures back to life, but they haven't really said that it heals HP. If it does heal HP though, then I guess the answer depends on if baby creatures are coded differently than other entities in the game. If their HP is handled differently. 

Bread able?

I very extremely highly doubt it.

Used as a shoulder pet?

Again, I very extremely highly doubt it. I mean, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to have a 10,000 TON creature riding on my shoulder. 😛

What nerfs on it are planed after sale?

I'd have to assume nerfs to HP and Damage. Probably also nerfs pertaining to how it gets tamed to make it harder to do so. Maybe also taking away the "Creature Revive" ability if they find out that it won't work and crashes the game. Or limiting the ability to certain creatures because they didn't think far enough ahead about having certain creatures able to revive upon the back of this creature.

I hope this helps a little for your questions. 👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, darkradeon said:

Dear Wildcard, we appreciated you remember about your ASE players (that on Steam platform only have an average of +50% more active players daily than ASA), however instead of adding skins we would like fixes (first of all: inventory overflow) and events fully restored (like Grove Street Games did for Switch). Thank you.

They added the new Animated Series skins to A.S.E. instead of keeping it exclusive to their new baby A.S.A.?!

I thought they were supposed to not mess with my A.S.E. anymore and add updates that might cause something to break. 😭

If they were to update A.S.E. more the only thing I'd want them to do is fix the official holiday events.

I really would like to feel excited about this but the many bugs make the experience so bad I do not even feel joy about new stuff anymore. The base game ASA is unplayable in this state, I have no good feeling when it comes to adding more things before fixing what we have. Will also prevent me from buying any DLC content and I bet I'm not the only one, just for your interest.

• Thanks 1