Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Stop wasting everyone's time by hijacking their complaints about official servers, and turning them into a back and forth on why they should play unofficial. We weren't born yesterday. Many of us have

Posted Images

For the past few days official extinction server 1122 on xbox has disappeared for hours at time then appeared again but the server seems like its still been up and running the whole time when i can get on it but its just not accessible for some reason on the server list because it just does not appear. Its currently missing for me now which is a problem because i have an imprint due on that server now. 

NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter355 has been offline and missing from session list for 20+ hours with the exception of  two times it was online for ~20 minute.   I got on during one of the 20 minute breaks and lagged out 15 minutes in and game closed 5 minutes later with server again missing from session list.   Many already reported the outage yesterday.  It is shameful that they do not fix these outages in a timely fashion or at least acknowledge and keep us informed of problems they are having.

1 hour ago, ShySummerSoul said:

NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter355 has been offline and missing from session list for 20+ hours with the exception of  two times it was online for ~20 minute.   I got on during one of the 20 minute breaks and lagged out 15 minutes in and game closed 5 minutes later with server again missing from session list.   Many already reported the outage yesterday.  It is shameful that they do not fix these outages in a timely fashion or at least acknowledge and keep us informed of problems they are having.

I also play in this server, 19 hours outage is an absurd!

1 hour ago, ShySummerSoul said:

I'm waiting since yesterday to play along with my friends on this server. I've never seen an outage so long, it being really disappointing

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lobsterbrains said:

Nothing will happen by raging i forums, Wildcard does not care about anything but the bottom line, yeh its sad, but thats how it goes when moneymen arrives at a field :(

Sign this, and hope for the better, EU has had some succes regulating the online markets. :)

http://chng.it/nN8wfLSDkM

Wildcard will actually write you a mail saying, they do not help players as a result of internal policies, its arrogance at its peak, with these guys :(

Edited by Lobsterbrains
  • shineof69 changed the title to EU-PVE-Crystal Isles-1408(PS4)*DOWN!*