Community Crunch 221: The Return of Eggcellent Adventure

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIRST FIX THE God DAMN SERVERS ON GENESIS FIRST :@  I am ANGRY!  Yes I am going to collect eggs, wait for them to rotten and throw them at you :@ P.s  I still love but fix the servers. 

This is my favorite event! Thank you for all of the work that is being done. There are problems but there are good things too! I love having non racing to package type events and more events wher

I love new content for sure but can u guys fix the ferox and all the lag please? i would love breed ferox more and tame them but now takes a lot elemts for tame ?

Posted Images

On 3/29/2020 at 7:35 PM, SaraVieira said:

I love new content for sure but can u guys fix the ferox and all the lag please?

i would love breed ferox more and tame them but now takes a lot elemts for tame ?

They despawn during taming for me too, dont know if this happens to everyone but for me it have happened 4 times and i just lose element.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:56 AM, MightyBanana said:

FIRST

FIX THE God DAMN SERVERS ON GENESIS FIRST :@  I am ANGRY! 
Yes I am going to collect eggs, wait for them to rotten and throw them at you :@

P.s  I still love but fix the servers. 

YES please fix the missions and severs, i spent 3 mins trying to get the frog to get from the second last check point to the last check point but still failed. i pressed e on it a few times and it did nothing

Stick the events and give us some reliable servers 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Dmech said:

Yeah let's have an event where you cant keep what you find and cant stay in a server for more than 20 mins. Oh dont forget that you cant raise anything because they never addressed the trough issues lmaooooo good going wild card. 

What trough issues? I have no problem raising anything with troughs.