StudioWildcard

Community Crunch 221: The Return of Eggcellent Adventure

46 minutes ago, HairyNevus said:

A lot of people here begging for fixes, and I was going to suggest one freaking day without a patch.

Was there a patch yesterday? 🤔

On 3/29/2020 at 7:35 PM, SaraVieira said:

I love new content for sure but can u guys fix the ferox and all the lag please?

i would love breed ferox more and tame them but now takes a lot elemts for tame 😕

They despawn during taming for me too, dont know if this happens to everyone but for me it have happened 4 times and i just lose element.

7 hours ago, Bingri said:

Is the evolution event for small tribes as well or are we just getting skimped on the 3.5x breeding and raising n stuff?

Not for Small Tribes yet i'm afraid.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:56 AM, MightyBanana said:

FIRST

FIX THE God DAMN SERVERS ON GENESIS FIRST :@  I am ANGRY! 
Yes I am going to collect eggs, wait for them to rotten and throw them at you :@

P.s  I still love but fix the servers. 

YES please fix the missions and severs, i spent 3 mins trying to get the frog to get from the second last check point to the last check point but still failed. i pressed e on it a few times and it did nothing

Stick the events and give us some reliable servers 

• Thanks 1

Sick and tired of these events, I seriously want to use every single curse word I know...

If your servers can't handle events then DONT MAKE THEM and focus on optimizing / fixing the game.

Stop making content that will break the main content.

Bunch of ......

On 4/3/2020 at 6:29 PM, rafaelfac said:

Shouldn't use "All Official Servers across each platform" if there are Official Servers that don't get Evo Event. Eg. Small Tribes.

Small tribes have their own settings and don't get evo events. Its specified in the small tribe announcement info.

22 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Small tribes have their own settings and don't get evo events. Its specified in the small tribe announcement info.

Not yet they don't but as per my earlier post they will.

Yeah let's have an event where you cant keep what you find and cant stay in a server for more than 20 mins. Oh dont forget that you cant raise anything because they never addressed the trough issues lmaooooo good going wild card. 

10 hours ago, Dmech said:

Yeah let's have an event where you cant keep what you find and cant stay in a server for more than 20 mins. Oh dont forget that you cant raise anything because they never addressed the trough issues lmaooooo good going wild card. 

What trough issues? I have no problem raising anything with troughs.