Are there gonna be new servers soon?

ScOpEzZKinq

Can we get new official server soon pls? Like maybe 3 or 4 man tribes ond 4x or 5x or just new small tribes clusters that wont transfers with the other ones? Cuz small tribes is dead now and i want to play ark but i cant cuz i cant build up without getting raided so please release new servers edit: solo or duo 5x servers would be kinda cool too

7 hours ago, ScOpEzZKinq said:

Can we get new official server soon pls? Like maybe 3 or 4 man tribes ond 4x or 5x or just new small tribes clusters that wont transfers with the other ones? Cuz small tribes is dead now and i want to play ark but i cant cuz i cant build up without getting raided so please release new servers edit: solo or duo 5x servers would be kinda cool too

If you're looking for specialty boosted you should check some unofficial clusters out. I'm sure there are some that will meet the criteria you are looking for.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:08 AM, ScOpEzZKinq said:

What you are asking for you can find easily in the unofficial servers section. Also how are small tribes dead if you can't build up due to being raided....

2 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

New servers means fresh day 0 servers.

may be what that means to you, but to me that doesn't, that just means a new instance on a existing or new server.  Each server is made of of multiple instances of ark, each instance is what you see in the ark server list for official servers.

38 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

may be what that means to you, but to me that doesn't, that just means a new instance on a existing or new server.  Each server is made of of multiple instances of ark, each instance is what you see in the ark server list for official servers.

You are talking virtual servers vs a physical server. Can't really see that it matters for official as they won't get upgraded to better hardware.

Freshly wiped maps will come with Genesis.

12 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

You are talking virtual servers vs a physical server. Can't really see that it matters for official as they won't get upgraded to better hardware.

Freshly wiped maps will come with Genesis.

and thats where the problem exisits, no better hardware.  Old servers being repurposed for a game thats become even more demanding on the servers hardware. Kinda like trying to run ark on a client side pc with epic settings running 8gb memory on a 5400 rpm drive and a gtx 560 video card, its going to stutter and stall.  This can be seen with valguero (when they aren't effected by the event) as when new players join the server stalls, as well as the common issue across most servers today with any where from 30 second delay to 2 minute delay when the servers save.  So sorry, I just can't see them as 'new servers' even when it comes to them wiping a old one and setting it as a new map.

Still the thread is relevant to the OP's question.

It's a real shame that Wildcard has zero intention of ever providing higher performance servers. The game runs horribly on every official PVE map that i play on and before anyone says thats just because PVE maps have too many times and structures then could someone explain why wildcard game testers play on servers that are exclusively on AWS Cloud Gaming servers, while we 'the peasantry' play on Nitrado. How else would they be able to record such smooth gameplay for those trailers?

i can name you a slew of server providers that will provide you with hardware for your ark server needs but a simply google search will suffice for that. some are as low as 11 dollars USD a month.  Take control of your own experience if official servers are not providing you with the experience you desire.

Archived