Base WIPED with all dinos for having more than 100 light pets!!!

Guest EnergyDrink

Guest EnergyDrink
4 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I'm not sure what kind of response you are looking for.

It would seem that the actions by the Code of Conduct team was, in fact, the response to somebody breaking the rules. 

In any event, I can assure you there will be no public response by the CoC team as they don't generally discuss these things in public to begin with.

Well i am still waiting for ANY response from people/staff that did this to us, and im ready to receive all the restored dinos and items that we have lost. We have never broken any rules, and have never did anything wrong. So We will be fighting this until the end.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EnergyDrink
50 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

Ive been dealing with gm abuse in which iam in contact with an enforcement member of wildcard atm so hopefully these abusive gms get kicked out for ruining the game for people . There has been gms tied to cheaters and exploiters in the past on official servers which they got by with for years , i hope times change and make the game better for everyone again instead of doing petty crap like what happend to you .

As for the op , how can one determine intent of "tame capping" a server without a chat message or something proving that's what they are trying to do ?. I have seen tribes in the past that just loved taming/breeding dinos without any intent of doing a server cap (ive never seen any server to a tame cap to this day) . If your legitimately telling your story truthfully (none here in this thread knows full story and neither do i so no one can take sides except wildcard ) i suspect you may have made a enemy on your server which may have made a report about you which i have seen done in the past .

You can ask any people on 375/349/347 or ark discord groups, or anyone i had contact on Ark. We (me and my Gf) have always played fair, and didnt cause harm to anyone. The 375 Abe server base was our most loved base, where we have inputed thousands of hours into, and have been playing since last summer almost everyday.

If some corrupted GM destroyed our stuff, i wish him hell.

4 minutes ago, EnergyDrink said:

You can ask any people on 375/349/347 or ark discord groups, or anyone i had contact on Ark. We (me and my Gf) have always played fair, and didnt cause harm to anyone. The 375 Abe server base was our most loved base, where we have inputed thousands of hours into, and have been playing since last summer almost everyday.

If some corrupted GM destroyed our stuff, i wish him hell.

All i can say is don't go quietly in situations like this as that is what iam doing dealing with cheaters and corrupt gms , just got a response from that enforcement gm i mentioned above of which they are trying to sweep the abuse i experienced under the rug .... Gms like this are ruining the game

Guest EnergyDrink

so as i wrote the previously replies, here comes a response to my ticket.

" Your tribe had well over 100 light pets. This is against the Code of Conduct in Ark as these are easy to tame animals and can and are often used to tame cap a server.  This is why we have the rules in place to prevent tribes from having too many Dodo's, Jerbos's, Rollrats, featherlights, ovis etc etc.

If the future if you choose to tame and have these easy to tame dinos please keep them to a limited number and keep the rest in cyro pods. "

6 minutes ago, EnergyDrink said:

so as i wrote the previously replies, here comes a response to my ticket.

" Your tribe had well over 100 light pets. This is against the Code of Conduct in Ark as these are easy to tame animals and can and are often used to tame cap a server.  This is why we have the rules in place to prevent tribes from having too many Dodo's, Jerbos's, Rollrats, featherlights, ovis etc etc.

If the future if you choose to tame and have these easy to tame dinos please keep them to a limited number and keep the rest in cyro pods. "

So their telling you how to play the game which is outside the rules that is just fantastic ...

I really wish a gaming website with alot of traffic would pick up these sorts of behaviors by gms like what occurred with that hod gaming or whatever that players name was awhile back.

Guest EnergyDrink
1 minute ago, Soldier905 said:

So their telling you how to play the game which is outside the rules that is just fantastic ...

I really wish a gaming website with alot of traffic would pick up these sorts of behaviors by gms like what occurred with that hod gaming or whatever that players name was awhile back.

Ye i am starting to think to contact some website or the same HOD gaming, just so this issue would get more traffic, and other players would be more aware of this thing happening to people.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 minute ago, EnergyDrink said:

Ye i am starting to think to contact some website or the same HOD gaming, just so this issue would get more traffic, and other players would be more aware of this thing happening to people.

Unfortunately from the response and the general movement, it is literally the only way...

Worst thing about it is even if they did want to bring your stuff back they can't as it's not a roll-back-able thing, nor do they retain any backups.

Honestly, WildCard, Mods and Staff should be looking at this and thinking about how they would like it if they had everything they were working on for over a year wiped, just because of someones 'interpretation'.

I'd still like to know how they actually decided to go to that server, and wipe those tribes that got wiped, considering the amount of screenshots showing insanely stupid amounts of larger dinos... It's not as if the light pets are any more significant than those larger dinos... They're all just a single entity, on a server, taking up the exact same 'slot'...

2 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Unfortunately from the response and the general movement, it is literally the only way...

Worst thing about it is even if they did want to bring your stuff back they can't as it's not a roll-back-able thing, nor do they retain any backups.

Honestly, WildCard, Mods and Staff should be looking at this and thinking about how they would like it if they had everything they were working on for over a year wiped, just because of someones 'interpretation'.

I'd still like to know how they actually decided to go to that server, and wipe those tribes that got wiped, considering the amount of screenshots showing insanely stupid amounts of larger dinos... It's not as if the light pets are any more significant than those larger dinos... They're all just a single entity, on a server, taking up the exact same 'slot'...

They do have backups so they can do rollbacks ( i personally experienced rollbacks and theres proof of it in old posts from them)but the problem is if they choose not to do it they supposibly cant spawn in dinos with the same stats your dinos had .

Guest BubbaCrawfish
22 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

They do have backups so they can do rollbacks ( i personally experienced rollbacks and theres proof of it in old posts from them)but the problem is if they choose not to do it they supposibly cant spawn in dinos with the same stats your dinos had .

Thing is that a rollback would affect everyone on the server, they'd not be able to do selective rollbacks, nor would they easily get your structures or the contents back.

I really still doubt that they have any sort of backup though...

If they do, they should revert this asap, as this, is really just inconsiderate, and completely naive to assume that everyone who has small, and light pets, are trying to spam the tame limit...

Especially when the tribe log has various mentions of freezing dinos into cryopods.

9 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Thing is that a rollback would affect everyone on the server, they'd not be able to do selective rollbacks, nor would they easily get your structures or the contents back.

I really still doubt that they have any sort of backup though...

If they do, they should revert this asap, as this, is really just inconsiderate, and completely naive to assume that everyone who has small, and light pets, are trying to spam the tame limit...

Especially when the tribe log has various mentions of freezing dinos into cryopods.

Ive been a player since 2015 and experienced many rollbacks during ea and even seen some posts about rollbacks not too long ago so they sure do exist  (feel free to search for it if you don't believe me ). These gms/devs are power hungry and do not value the time invested into the game by other players they just throw us away just as bad as politicians....  . As for the rollback they could just roll it back to just before they deleted it which ive seen rollback of days past of a issue before not just a few hours for an entire server .

Also you can download backups from old servers they deleted too so thats more proof of backups .

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/server-backups/

Guest BubbaCrawfish
6 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

Also you can download backups from old servers they deleted too so thats more proof of backups .

That's when the servers have gone out, so that's hardly an effective way of thinking there is a real backup. "We're shutting down the server, so here's the save folder" literally...

As for the rollbacks you've likely had, it's probably from the arkbackup files that come from a server install (Every hour or so, one gets made standard in all save folders)... These are not an effective backup either, as they rollback the ENTIRE SERVER, not just the things that the tribe had.

The only way they could possibly fix this is using ark-tools to export and import the structures and dinos back in, but chances are they won't even try that as that's more work than the usual.

Again, the rollbacks you've likely had are from the server being down so long that they do so to make sure that you aren't affected by the outage, or from updates gone wrong where EVERYONE was affected so they rolled back the entire server, as they'd not have people complaining that they've lost stuff as the bug was making them unable to do anything.

You can't just think that there's any way of rolling back what these guys have had happen because of these instances. They're non-comparable.

1 hour ago, EnergyDrink said:

" Your tribe had well over 100 light pets. This is against the Code of Conduct in Ark as these are easy to tame animals

Wow, this raises just more questions.

can we have 100 "easy to tame" animals in total? Why isn't there an exact number and list of dinos in the coc?

Can I have 30 jerboas, 30 dodos, 30 shinehorns, 30 monkeys, 30 otters?

Which pets exactly are "easy"? Dimorph, dilo, Moschops, parasaurs, gachas are not hard to tame.

I don't think featherlights should count as "easy" tames, they are more difficult to tame than a raptor (more preparation needed, dangerous environment). Otters take more effort than a scorpion.

If someone likes bulbdogs, why isn't he allowed to breed for stats and colors?

we have about 30 jerboas around our SE base so we never miss weather reports. I breed featherlights and Dimorphs on the same server. We also have like 10 monkeys to hold pearls and such. That's defintely more than 100 shoulder pets in total. Would someone with such a base have to worry?

I could place direbears, snakes or even gigas to hold mats. That would be annoying but according to WC better than using the small dinos where they make sense.

If a tribe isn't close to cap, why does it still fall under "intentionally capping the server"?

@JenWhy is it ok to have 100 rexes, 100 wyverns, 100 brontos but not 100 smaller dinos that take less space?

For some reason I raptored up the post when trying to include the devs/managers names...

This is just amazing the rule said "spamming easy tame dinos" it never mentioned a quantity though that response to you certainly said 100.  I would assume that quantity would be to cap your tribe dino limit so you would be at 500 constantly by keeping hundreds of small easy tame dinos out to hold your 500 slots on the server. Having 250-300 dinos out is a massive reduction for most tribes across the board imo. This is just another way cheating players and incompetent staff can make good players and tribes game experience worse. 

WildCard doesn't actively police anything except the Conquest servers.  Their measures are purely reactionary, so I'm trying to say you got reported by someone.

This is a problem, because the motive of the report is irrelevant when submitted with the correct wording.  All they had to do was submit a ticket about how you are tame-spamming, the ticket gets a GM to log in to your server, they see a big ol' pile of Shinehorns/Glowtails/Bulbdogs, and BOOM:  GM considers the tame-spamming report to be valid, and wipes all your stuff.  That is all it takes.  It is the new most advanced form of trolling/griefing in official PvE ARK.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
23 minutes ago, steelhard said:

So if your tribe has 500 dinos out without being in Cryo you get wiped?

Only if they are considered to be 'spamworthy'. For some reason rollrat made it to the point of being in the same league as bulbdog, dodo, and those other light pets.

I'm sure none of the kibble changes made taming any of the other dinos, any easier... /s

i really dont understand.. its abberation that server wouldnt cap anyhow people mainly use abberation to farm metal now days. the problem lies with box tribes holding cap on servers like ragnorok where u cant event tame during a event, my ragorok server has been capped nearly every week for the last few years. nothing is done. u see tribes full of dinos .... full of rex for breeding. a warning should have been issued. its not fair to put the hard wipe on some and not all who have many dinos. yes its a good thing to control server capps but a  warning should be issued to educate people to cryo...specially with all of ur own bugs and glitches in the game people suffered from since realese ,absolutely disgusting wildcard. 

So are gigas in this realm as well?  Our ally runs giga stats, and has cloned 400 non mut gigas in one week on extinction. A level 25 giga only takes 6-7hrs to clone, and with 20 cloners, that’s 60 a day. Seems “easy to tame” is pretty ignorant since element is infinite on extinction.

What’s to stop people from now just spamming with ridiculous dinos like gigas?  Pump food stats in them and you don’t have to feed for 2-3 weeks easily. This has to be one of the most idiotic things Wildcard has ever done, and that’s a feat in itself. 

This is completely crazy since this CoC rule is obviously bad written and MUST be much more elaborated.

"Your tribe had well over 100 light pets. This is against the Code of Conduct in Ark as these are easy to tame animals and can and are often used to tame cap a server.  This is why we have the rules in place to prevent tribes from having too many Dodo's, Jerbos's, Rollrats, featherlights, ovis etc etc."

etc, etc <- Are they serious? They MUST indicate WHICH dinos can put someone in the spotlight and also the allowed number. Is 100 the limit of the sum of that dinos. This is so gray @Jen @Cedric

There are bases with tons of rexes and wyverns, this 2 dinos consume really low food and also have large food pool, they are very easy to maintain to fill the tame cap. Are they also gonna be wiped? Because if so, Im gonna start sending reports of every big cube base I see.

Please ARK staff, you should rewrite that rule and be more explicit. Because as it is written any base with 200+ dinos sure meets the requirements to be dev wiped.

Guest EnergyDrink
1 minute ago, arkark said:

This is completely crazy since this CoC rule is obviously bad written and MUST be much more elaborated.

"Your tribe had well over 100 light pets. This is against the Code of Conduct in Ark as these are easy to tame animals and can and are often used to tame cap a server.  This is why we have the rules in place to prevent tribes from having too many Dodo's, Jerbos's, Rollrats, featherlights, ovis etc etc."

etc, etc <- Are they serious? They MUST indicate WHICH dinos can put someone in the spotlight and also the allowed number. Is 100 the limit of the sum of that dinos. This is so gray @Jen @Cedric

There are bases with tons of rexes and wyverns, this 2 dinos consume really low food and also have large food pool, they are very easy to maintain to fill the tame cap. Are they also gonna be wiped? Because if so, Im gonna start sending reports of every big cube base I see.

Please ARK staff, you should rewrite that rule and be more explicit. Because as it is written any base with 200+ dinos sure meets the requirements to be dev wiped.

@Jen @Cedric will not respond... i think they know they did a bad thing... i guess someone has to take the hit....

And the Enforcement team dude that is answering my ticket is just straight forward: you broke the code of conduct. we do not restore anything for breaking the code of conduct.
Even though this is completely nonsense rule that was put in place and used on us...

Guest BubbaCrawfish
6 hours ago, Klakky said:

Copy the server, rollback it, see what stuff got deleted, paste the current save back and voila spawn the sh*** back

Roll rats easy to tame... Haha easier to breed 300 rex's at once

But what about the imprints and the profile based bonuses... What about the work involved in that 'method'...

While you get back some dinos, you don't get back what you had, or your breeding lines. It's not the same...

On 4/13/2019 at 4:02 AM, EnergyDrink said:

Our Main base got WIPED with all dinos/blueprints/base because of "Your tribe was wiped for spamming tames to cap a server. This is against Code of Conduct. Ark Enforcement Team"

Why have this been done to use?

We lost 50+ our own grown event drakes, all the colored Featherlights, SHinehorns, Glowtails and bulbods and MANY other dinos.. also a huge base...

Me and my GF played there together since last year summer..and we are not some people who tries to "cap a server"..

We didnt even have 500/500... we were close like 490/500 or something like that....

Anyone has any contacts were i could contact directly, and get this sorted..

Still close enough to tribe tame cap to wipe.

Archived