BIG REVEAL COMING TODAY?!

Demerus

4 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

i had my big reveal already this morning, woke up to a death message in the log, another baby starved with food in inventory.

LOL thats not a big reveal. How about logging into the Hardcore server where you havent died in a year and seeing that a level 25 bronto killed you. Then you realize that if it killed you while you were logged out in the base, then the other tribe members might have died too. And they did. The whole 7 man tribe wiped out. Everything across the entire map lost to a 25 bronto! Now thats a big reveal.

43 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

LOL thats not a big reveal. How about logging into the Hardcore server where you havent died in a year and seeing that a level 25 bronto killed you. Then you realize that if it killed you while you were logged out in the base, then the other tribe members might have died too. And they did. The whole 7 man tribe wiped out. Everything across the entire map lost to a 25 bronto! Now thats a big reveal.

my point was that wildcard is making new content while the game still has very game breaking bugs.

and the problem always has been with these releases that everybody is helping wc with hyping it up and so wc can get away with bugs.
the thyla is still to this day bugged. at release it burried quetzals rendering them useless, but all the youtube videos where positive, all focussed on money money money. today people still have to file a bug report and beg for a GM do unburry a griffin from the ground where a jumping thyla bugged it.

Archived