What's your favorite dino?

Edenprime

I'm in agreement with the post above. My animal of choice is always a bear (except for water where its either a Baryonyx or a Spino). The bear is great for caving, getting berries, getting meat, ripping up Alphas and just for general smashing and crashing through the jungle. My tribemate and I have a pair of blue butated bears which were born as male and female twins so they are mate boosted as well as 83% imprinted to the pair of us. 5k hp, 550 melee and with the boost, together we rip everything in our sight. They are very diverse and strong mount.

Mine is a toss up between a thyla and bear, and since I don't have a thyla yet on this server and I do have a 10khp, 400 melee, 1100 weight and 100% imprinted bear, I'm going to go with bear.

Whats not to like about a bear, decent hp and damage, great weight and an insulation bonus. Because of the sprint I use it as my main travel mount too and plan to use it to farm alphas.

Has to be one these four: Bear for weight and its a bear, Rex cause I love how they look, dimorphodon because they are amazing fighters in a swarm, or tuso as they are hilarious with gooping my friends.

For example of tuso, my friend wanted to raise my tuso with his mosa, and at the beginning I just turned and sprayed him with ink, and he couldn't see anything.

2 hours ago, Irk said:

Same with the gigantopithecus, but I wish they'd hold tools/weapons like the mantis. That'll make 'em a little better.

This sounds good because if they could use a sword and shield to go along with thier helmets, I could make my own planet of the apes

Otherwise, I use my argy 90% of the time I play so it would have to be my favorite.

2 hours ago, MaiynLaeth said:

This sounds good because if they could use a sword and shield to go along with thier helmets, I could make my own planet of the apes

Otherwise, I use my argy 90% of the time I play so it would have to be my favorite.

Hmm never thought about that but it makes sense. Why cant the animal with actual hands use any weapons or tools?

Archived