Patch v262 incoming!

GP

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don t get it. I mean ok thanks for the fixes [most of them kinda hard to notice or whatever] but in the twitter feed, it was said "new content"aswell ?

" ARK 262 coming later today it will be awesome. New contents & so much bug fixing! on a side note 'splosions & such now damage foliage woo :) "

So which is the new content?

• Volunteer Moderator

That's one mighty long list of Patch Notes!

38 minutes ago, Maximatix said:

I can't find the fix for the 2X consumption on the Generator/Tek Generator in Multiplayer. Will this be fixed or is this intented @Jat

Yes @Jat what's up with this? Was hoping this will be reverted/fixed in this Patch as i've saved my oil in case so I don't waste half of it. BTW not just 2x gasoline consumption, but also the 6 oil required for making gasoline on multiplayer.

4 hours ago, IamTANK said:

didnt see fix for console dedi crash :(

...? Why would you see it there, it's a PC patch.

Edit: Actually I see some [Console] notes there... weird, would have thought these would be in the relevant console's patch notes but maybe they're just making 1 big list now it's so close to launch and the platforms are meant to be in sync! Perhaps that issue is still not fixed, or perhaps we'll get a dedicated note in the console notes thread...! Who knows?!

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, GP said:

That's one mighty long list of Patch Notes!

Yes @Jat what's up with this? Was hoping this will be reverted/fixed in this Patch as i've saved my oil in case so I don't waste half of it. BTW not just 2x gasoline consumption, but also the 6 oil required for making gasoline on multiplayer.

The change was intended for SP only but seems like it snuck into online play. I'll note it up, but it may not get looked at until we switch our focus back to online play.

8 minutes ago, GP said:

If you look at the Patch Notes there are some references to console fixes mixed in there. Albeit they are mostly ones that may affect PC too but mainly console.

I know, hence edited post. Quite confusing... if this is the way things are going they might as well abandon the individual notes threads.

• Administrator
Just now, TranqRex said:

I know, hence edited post. Quite confusing... if this is the way things are going they might as well abandon the individual notes threads.

It is indeed because the patches are going to be synced on all 3 platforms fairly shortly (for this submission period) afterwards we'll go back to how we normally do things. Some of those 'console' only fixes may have affected PC players too with low memory.

@Jat

the tuso can still push the mosa under the map like this.
i was taming this 145 tuso and it didnt want to let go of my mosa, i was biting the tuso with my own tuso i had on standby and it did the "let go" animation but the mosa was glued to its tenticles.
i had to kill the 145 tuso for the mosa to be freed again. the mosa didnt get bugged.
i couldnt put in the last set of black pearls because the mouth was also under the terrain.

BD66B54B206DF9B634AB0304685D9F5519D4FF7F

@Jat Any fixes for eels stuck in squids and mosas and killing them

-Havent seen an spino or basil in ages on the island, making bosses even harder to get into now..

-could you make gigas and deadons eat less when offline, just as adult(so it wont affect breeding ).

-And the element reward from bosses seems very low now , compared to the amount of time used to get there. And if you are lucky enough to survive random things at boss

• GP locked this topic

Archived