Patch v262 incoming!

GP

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

But it does not sound like a "minor content patch" to me if the first words in an update desc. are "New contents".

Whether the content is small or big it is still new content, therefore non-major content would still be considered new content.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

So ppl breeding once again are probably screwed u said a few days ago don't breed when there's a patch due!!!! Nice heads up!

Unfortunately they are no longer in a stage where they can give weeks notice before patches, so it's unfortunate for breeders.

32 minutes ago, Schelmixi said:

I really hope the breeding/faster meat spoilage bug is fixed with that patch...it's not possible to breed without permantly online :/

I fixed the spoilage issue ( to a point ) by placing the troughs behind the aircons and putting the babies in the aircon area of influence. the spoilage was at 40mins per piece of meat and was the same in the baby

raised a ptera to juvy with only topping up about 20-30 (due to consumption not spoil) times before trough, no issues. only losses was imprint but I was testing after update

I work 10 hours a day, left 2 troughs with 7 aircons and the ptera with meat in and no starvation of baby when I came back to it

1 raw meat spoiled in 40mins

20 raw meat @40mins per raw meat = 1 stack lasting 800mins or 13.15hrs

120 stacks plus cooked meat in the baby lasted approximately 18hrs which is when I logged back in. still managed a minor imprint. still had about 10 stacks of raw meat all together.

going to try with a rex this Thursday but that's if the update goes live for console

3 minutes ago, X111 said:

I fixed the spoilage issue ( to a point ) by placing the troughs behind the aircons and putting the babies in the aircon area of influence. the spoilage was at 40mins per piece of meat and was the same in the baby

raised a ptera to juvy with only topping up about 20-30 (due to consumption not spoil) times before trough, no issues. only losses was imprint but I was testing after update

I work 10 hours a day, left 2 troughs with 7 aircons and the ptera with meat in and no starvation of baby when I came back to it

1 raw meat spoiled in 40mins

20 raw meat @40mins per raw meat = 1 stack lasting 800mins or 13.15hrs

120 stacks plus cooked meat in the baby lasted approximately 18hrs which is when I logged back in. still managed a minor imprint. still had about 10 stacks of raw meat all together.

going to try with a rex this Thursday but that's if the update goes live for console

Thats the normal spoiling time of raw meat in a feeder. Air conditioners doesen't affect the spoilage of food.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Finally, I can level the forest to find the lost pillars of my attempts at clearing a path...

1 minute ago, Schelmixi said:

Thats the normal spoiling time of raw meat in a feeder. Air conditioners doesen't affect the spoilage of food.

I thought it was less outside of it, meat seemed to spoil a lot faster outside of the building

i'll admit if I'm wrong, I'm used to SE, perhaps that's my issue as well, use to faster spoils, still managed to drag up two gigas though

how very peculiar, excuse my original post if I am wrong lol

3 hours ago, GP said:

Patch v262 is coming very soon, no Patch Notes yet but hopefully soon.

So where is the official announcement? I mean, they pay people to manage the official forums they own, and created a section just for this.

Why should I check the developers Twitter when there is a section on the forums dedicated to that type of announcement. They have put upcoming patches on the patch notes before without listing what is to come......

• GP locked this topic

Archived