Favorite "unpopular" dino ?

DECAYIST

11 minutes ago, Waffeleisen said:

Oh well, didn't know that fishing is so useful. But I have a journeyman fishing rod. Are rod + tree sap enough for fishing saddles with higher quality or do I need to consider something else?

Maybe get a better rod. And you need leech blood for getting piranhas/sabertooth salmons. ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Maybe get a better rod. And you need leech blood for getting piranhas/sabertooth salmons. ;)

Well, easier said than done. I have to rely on RNG Jesus for a better rod haha. Do those fishes yield better items than coels? I have a hard time to see leeches in the swamp :-/ They seem very rare to me.

Today, like many days, my love goes to the Rhino, for PvP.

Possibly the most underrated PvP mount, a good rhino can and will devastate anything in your way.

Rexes, Spinos, Gigas, all fall in a heap before the mighty rhino.

Yet they're overlooked by most players. Hunted for horns and pelts, otherwise forgotten and ignored.

• 5 months later...
On Tuesday, November 08, 2016 at 8:28 AM, GeneralTalon said:

The diplodocus is pretty much useless in single player but I still use it for wood farming. The Phioma is slightly more useful in single player due to being able to fight back even if most other mounts are more useful.

The diplos are pretty good with weight and are like brontos but can run i like to use mine for transporting stuff

Dimorphodon! Can't believe I don't see more people with these little guys on their shoulders. They're excellent when set to 'attack target'. I find that they get as many kills as the Dino I'm riding and having the extra melee is beast for killing alphas. 

And who doesn't love raiding a base and finding a swarm of dimorphs there to greet them xD just hope these guys receive a pack bonus or something in the TLC pass

I use my raptors for zipping around our base. On SE our four barns are kind of spaced out so they are great for a quick run across the compound. If I'm using the chainsaw I use my procoptodons to haul both me and the wood around. I use my doeds all the time for harvesting stone. I tamed a high lvl all blue one that is my favorite. I also have to give some love the my stegos. They are great for berries, even if they do plod along. My Pelas are my go to for getting down to my sea pens for feeding time.

Archived