Worst creature in ark?

Hippo885147

Many people here answer the most annoying but in terms of most useless tames.... I have to say archaeopteryx it just doesn't do anything if it was a shoulder pet that could grab you and parachute you when you fall that would be 10x better than constantly having to hold one. At least diplocaulus is fun and relatively easy to tame on Ragnarok. And pegos are just fine as a early game shoulder pet.

8 hours ago, Matteu said:

Many people here answer the most annoying but in terms of most useless tames.... I have to say archaeopteryx it just doesn't do anything if it was a shoulder pet that could grab you and parachute you when you fall that would be 10x better than constantly having to hold one. At least diplocaulus is fun and relatively easy to tame on Ragnarok. And pegos are just fine as a early game shoulder pet.

I have to be honest, back when there were only the first canon maps and Ragnarok had just arrived (so none of the subsequent DLC and related "better" animals) it was useful to me ;) I took it with me to some caves where I couldn't fly and it made crossing a lot easier for me (given that I didn't yet know that Terrorbird could glide but it was still too big for some caves, and I wasn't very good at managing parachute and grappling hooks) [plus I love their look and that of Microraptor]. Yes, today there are better options and they have actually become quite obsolete.

However, Ichtyornis is certainly hateful, but Electrophorus isn't joking either, and Pulrovia and Microraptor also deserve a note :D

Edited by CervantesMor
  • Thanks 2

Gallimimus !!!

They are so stupid fast and have a turning radius of a schoolbus. Its so unnatural to see a Gallimimus do a ski-jump, with world record breaking distance right into your base... They pop up out of nowhere and then gaze at you with those disturbing mindless eyes.

Same with Alpha Rex..

Now imagen an Alpha Rex chasing a Gallimimus... They do grand jetes all over the place at terminal velocity...
Its breaking immersion for me...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...