Here is the proof of rampant cheating/exploiting on official

gingai

You probably also need to do more research on Snail Games' cheating. The devs and forum mods have nothing to do with it and should not be treated as though they are under the same hood. I highly doubt all the mods here cheat or would support cheating. By the looks of it you're just trying to look cool by making the moderators of this forum look bad. People really need to stop finding every way to accuse Wildcard and Snail Games' of felonies. 

What official server even is this. Even if it WAS hacking and cheating, its a pretty large assumption to automatically assume the mods of this forum would support or have anything to do with it.

As a big supporter of GP, I highly doubt he would ever support cheating in ARK. He is at least one person who would certainly try to help ARK rather than hurt it.

38 minutes ago, gingai said:

I have loaded official server 21 backup in singleplayer mode and claimed that breeder cheated dino;

Below here is a snapshot of his mutation counter

LOL TOTALLY INTENDED MECHANICS RIGHT HERE, NO EXPLOIT AT ALL RIGHT ?? 🤣🤣🤣

WBQvD3Z.jpg

This is just what a few people tried to explain you, stacking the mutation counters until they go negative.
And yes, you are not completely wrong to call this an exploit but by now it is just a general accepted mechanic. Up to you if you using it or not, do just the 20 mutations and call it a day or take the extra efford to reach this number and go for max mutations.

Having this all said... Man, you are as stuburn as a donkey!

5 hours ago, gingai said:

I have posted the detailed logic, the detailed math explaining why it is not statistically possible.

Your reply is basically "you don't know how it works" without a single detail.

There is a good reason why you are being so vague and don't go into the details, you are lying Sir.

Just because you claim you have no reason to lie, doesn't mean you genuinely have no reason to lie.

Not sure if this is mentioned. But if you have 19 muts on a daddy (purely melee) and mate with a level 1 mommy and get a mut that makes 20 then repeat until you get 254

i bred carchas on official from day one til about March and I was able to get 90 muts on melee alone I know it’s not 254 but in that short enough span it’s not hard to do  then you want colors and after years of work you’ll have a bajillion muts 

daddy had 96 muts my mommies all 3000 of them had zero muts. 

so imagine I kept going til 254 someone was doing the same for stamina im going to mix my (for the sake of making the equation easier.) 30 + my buddies stamina 25

= 55 muts on parents side. 
add colors 

90 muts then a pair then more colors the muts will just grow and grow 

Edited by R34jeromegtr

1 hour ago, gingai said:

I have loaded official server 21 backup in singleplayer mode and claimed that breeder cheated dino;

WoW, you really want to win the Willful Ignorance trophy.

*cough* google *cough*

8 hours ago, gingai said:

dino spawn at max level 150 on official, with perfet taming they get to approximately 225

225 point distributed randomly among 7 stats, that's an average of 32 points per stats

now if you are super lucky (once in thousands attempts) your dino might get in the 40s

and if you get legendary luck (once in millions attempts) your dino might get in the 50s

regular breeding adds up to 40 points because of the mutation cap, that gets the stat to the 90s

claiming you can get 250 in a stat is a PLAIN LIE

ok sorry, you tried to explain yourself with the calculation I just reported above.

So now I ask you a question: if I mate a Male Dino who has 20 Mutations, with a Female who has 0 Mutations, a Male child is born who gets a Mutation from his mother, how many mutations will he have in total?

Next question: if I mate this Male with the same female as before (0 Mutations) and here too I get another Male with a mutation from the mother, how many Mutations will this latter have in total?

9 hours ago, gingai said:

WBQvD3Z.jpg

you still miss the point: yes, breeding and mutation mechanics are broken, we all agree on that, but it's not about exploiting them it's how they are designed. The Creature Ancestry does NOT trace real mutations, but only the count amount and this counter will increase on each breeding lineage despite summing parents mutation amounts despite the babies getting or not new mutations. There are NO guard checks on getting an amount over 20 and there is no guard checks on integer overflow. Such value as we said is store in a 32-bit signed integer, so if you sum with a new bred generation a value that excess 2^31 - 1 you get a negative number ( signed integers are stored in 2-complement way, 32th bit is used for representing negative values en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two's_complement). And until at least 1 of the parent has a mutation count less than 20 the babies can still continue to get new mutations. Plus, as I told, you can reset such counters them breeding with wild tamed creates.

22 hours ago, gingai said:

this is an ABSOLUTE LIE

dino spawn at max level 150 on official, with perfet taming they get to approximately 225

225 point distributed randomly among 7 stats, that's an average of 32 points per stats

now if you are super lucky (once in thousands attempts) your dino might get in the 40s

and if you get legendary luck (once in millions attempts) your dino might get in the 50s

regular breeding adds up to 40 points because of the mutation cap, that gets the stat to the 90s

claiming you can get 250 in a stat is a PLAIN LIE

the truth is one can achieve that impossible stat only with a known breeding exploit where one mutates an adult instead of the baby, which is a bug and unintended game mechanics that also happens to bypass the 20 mutations cap, so mutation can be stacked in a very streamlined way, up to 255 which is the limit of data storage for a byte, rather than an intended cap (proof is if you mutate further the stats resets to 0)

People tame low leveled creatures (like 5's and 10's) and breed the low leveled stats in (usually movement speed, oxygen, and food) leaving space in the 450 level cap to get stat points in the 200's on just health or melee. This is completely legit it just requires taming of low levels and breeding in their crap stats in useless stats.

i guess all us breeders were cheaters for having level 1 breeding stock as well since it's impossible to get a level 1 on non starter official servers right?

@gingai some/many of us have been playing ark/breeding since the game was released. with tens of thousands of hours actually sitting in front of ark smashing dinos together to get those stats the way they are. Can they look like they're cheated or exploited sure they can look that way, but outside of unofficial servers or singleplayer the game has a certain set of hard coded caps for dino stats AND Levels on official servers as others have said before in this thread.

calling the mods or other community members liars for something you don't fully understand where they have a firm grasp of the concepts have practiced them for years is just poor form.

much like a dentist telling an electrician that electricity at any capacity is absolutely 100% safe

• Thanks 1

Nobody here even mentioned that I saw, you did absolutely NOT need to wait for the save files to be released to get a screen shot of negative mutation counters on official saves lmao!! This exploit is so common all you had to do was get someone to sell you a max melee rex or two. Why are you acting like this is a big reveal that you the expert deduced on the release of the saves?

• Like 1

Due to a bunch of people quitting I have inherited lots of dinos from huge Chinese/Russian tribes on genesis 2 and seen so many dinos with perfect stats(0 points in food, 0 points in speed etc) and they had insane stats. I also have a breeder tribemate that has traded for a bunch of top stat dinos and they all have stats like the picture you mentioned and a broken mutation counter. This is what happens if you spend months/years finding perfect dinos and breeding them.

None of what you state is correct. Here is a top stat Magmasaur that I was given and it has 7000 weight from points i put in it but crazy low oxygen as it was bred to not have pointless stats:9YRntK0.png

And the mutation window;

nn1SBOl.jpeg

Edited by MultiKore

14 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

you did absolutely NOT need to wait for the save files to be released to get a screen shot of negative mutation counters on official saves lmao!! This exploit is so common all you had to do was get someone to sell you a max melee rex or two. Why are you acting like this is a big reveal that you the expert deduced on the release of the saves?

it's nice that you knew and admit it but here I'm spreading awareness to all those who didn't know and that is a majority of the casual playerbase, those millions players who bought the game and went into PVP believing it would be fair PVP and quit after a week unaware they were up against cheaters. here in this topic there are multiple mods who claim that a crazy mutation counter of -360987076 / 20 is a perfectly legit and intended game mechanics, this makes you wonder how deep the mod corruption was going, were they involved in that e-commerce of dinos with cheated stats? I've heard those dinos were being sold for thousands dollars.

i also would like to know how the enforcement team failed so hard at enforcing anything when they got so many reports about this exploit and did nothing about it, it took me literally just a few mouse clicks to find all the cheaters so why the enforcement team didn't see anything through the years? are they incompetent or just corrupt?

3jWRsNn.jpg

Edited by gingai
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 4

3 hours ago, gingai said:

it's nice that you knew and admit it but here I'm spreading awareness to all those who didn't know and that is a majority of the casual playerbase, those millions players who bought the game and went into PVP believing it would be fair PVP and quit after a week unaware they were up against cheaters. here in this topic there are multiple mods who claim that a crazy mutation counter of -360987076 / 20 is a perfectly legit and intended game mechanics, this makes you wonder how deep the mod corruption was going, were they involved in that e-commerce of dinos with cheated stats? I've heard those dinos were being sold for thousands dollars.

i also would like to know how the enforcement team failed so hard at enforcing anything when they got so many reports about this exploit and did nothing about it, it took me literally just a few mouse clicks to find all the cheaters so why the enforcement team didn't see anything through the years? are they incompetent or just corrupt?

3jWRsNn.jpg

As a reaction to this I could only say that I ve posted my ideas about this in some old topic about this subject.

I have the opinion that the mayority of the player base likes breeding a lot. If the endless breeding would be taken out of the game, I think a lot of players would not go into depth with it. My idea about this is that it should get some kind of soft-limit. Either stats in general, or the mutations. Or difference/distance between stats should have some kind of lock. Like Weight and Melee cant be more than 50% away from of eachother.
Leveling a Rex to lvl 500, with only points spend in HP/Melee will give it stats compared to a lvl 1 that make hardly any sense physically. A lvl 1 Rex is still a Rex but the difference in stats with the lvl 500 make no more actual sense. That lvl 1 Rex could get stomped by a NORMAL, with wild stats lvl 500 Dilo... IRL, no matter how much you breed, juice and train a Rabbit, it isnt ever going to be able to take down a Tiger... It just makes it all a reflection of the twisted mechanic. 

Wolverine LvL 1:

WolverineLvL1.jpeg

• Haha 1