Community Crunch 360: Community Creature Vote Reveal, ASA Comparison, and More!

StudioWildcard

WC or SG what are you going to do about the broken game your trying to leave us Xbox one/ PS4 players with. As I have stated before. I don't care about ASA game play yet what are you going to do ABOUT to ArkSe being buggy. Cutting off why gameplay. Servers not working right etc. Why is another company saying Ark 2 wont be til 2025? Why is a game we already have going to cost so much. When it  should be  priced cheaper. Stop stale mating and give us facts

• Thanks 1

"Ced is this a personal account or an ARK account" Personal. I'm not just trying to show you more about development and the challenges but also the people that bring their passion to what you end up playing.
Bridging the gap between dev and community is my goal. Peace ✌🏿

This guy is a joke, always has been. BRIDGING THE GAP?

SMH

7 hours ago, TyranntX said:

Documentaries hyping up successful hunts of predators don't help much either. Especially when in all reality only 30% of hunts have a favorable turnout for carnivores. All this vote did was give us a triassic animal, which is cool and all but do we really need another big carnivore?

Not to mention that the carnivores with the most successful hunts are usually the smallest.

7 hours ago, LavenderDreams said:

YES! Although Fasalo is a bit much for my taste, I'm happy it won! :D Congrats to this big beastie from the late Triassic! I'm honestly excited to ride it. Maybe it'll improve Golem taming.

I have to be correct... I would have preferred the Moa but I must say that in this competition, apart from a rolling competitor, it was made up of valid competitors. And I keep repeating that multiple entrants deserve to win in the same contest.

It won by a huge margin because 9-year-olds voted for it: "OMG IT LOOKS SO BLOODTHRISTY AND COOL" 

Overall I am quite happy becuase I like this creature, it was my 4th. I just wish WildCard would make it Rex-tier creature, like the Deinosuchus in Ark Additions, not a fodder crap like Sarco. I also hope that the ingame model will look more realistic.

• Like 1

I'm not necessarily upset about the new creature we're getting for Scorched Earth, but I was REALLY hoping the  Ledumahadi would win, since Ark is in serious need of some more awesome herbivores. Perhaps more than one creature could be considered? Regardless, I am interested in what Fasolasuchus will bring to the table.

I can't help admiring the "olive tree".
At the Loot, which was completely different from the old one, but I found the old one more beautiful from the appearance, which has not so reminded of eien spider.

There were now directly answered questions, maybe gibts yes the possibility that this question is answered.

Are the new ideas/wishes from the suggestion channel even considered for ASA?

It would be so great if you could answer this.
Because now there is the assumption from several sides that you do not look at all, or only picks out the messages with the most approvals.

6 hours ago, Helianthus said:

Something about the Fasolasuchus winning is not right. If everyone really voted for it, fine, but something is off. It was not nearly as popular as some of the other creatures and you can even go check the comment and view ratio on the submissions forum. I can't remember how many upvotes it got, but it was not nearly enough to even make it Top 5.

All previous winners had loads of support online and you could usually tell who was going to win just by reading general opinions online. With this vote, most people were talking about / discussing the Gigantoraptor, Maevia, and Moa...which happen to be the next three creatures in line after Fasolasuchus, not to mention the creatures who got the most upvotes, comments, and views in the original vote.

I smell something rotten. I don't think it's on WildCard's end, as most employees who commented on the creature vote expressed support for the three runner-ups. Not saying the votes were somehow rigged, but I am saying the results are improbable and don't make sense statistically.

I recall some one earlier making a claim that a content creator/influencer used a vote bot to cheat, though I think they were being sarcastic or just joking, I doubt anyone expects any real cheating unless WC looks into it. But yeah, for all the hype Giganto raptor got you'd think it'd won... or at the verry least come in second by a significantly smaller margin.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, TyranntX said:

I recall some one earlier making a claim that a content creator/influencer used a vote bot to cheat, though I think they were being sarcastic or just joking, I doubt anyone expects any real cheating unless WC looks into it. But yeah, for all the hype Giganto raptor got you'd think it'd won... or at the verry least come in second by a significantly smaller margin.

I read on the internet the earth was flat. 🤪

• Haha 2

Just now, TyranntX said:

Although I'm happy Fasalo won because I'm tired of seeing the Giant Beetle. This does feel suspicious somehow.
Prior to the second and final voting round, Moa and Gigantoraptor had the most votes and replies.

If you recall the previous vote and the Rhyniognatha winning, there was hype for Panthera Atrox alongside Gorgonopsid. And get this: Allegedly, some of the votes Atrox got are from someone's OnlyFans subscribers. No joke. But the big cat didn't win fortunately, so Rhynio swooped down and stuck the landing as the winner of the vote. But then you have to wonder if Rhynio did win or accumulated votes fairly. WildCard does need to look into this and use a different and more secure voting system. This is shady. So shady in fact that the cold nights on Scorched Earth are lukewarm compared to this.

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, Helianthus said:

But it does beg the question - what is the point of participating in a submission / voting system with diminished integrity?

It's funny because people whose favorite creature lost come out and complain about voting shenanigans every single vote. My stuff didn't win therefore the vote was rigged. 

Funny how you never see people say. "Yay my guy won!, btw vote was rigged, lulz".

Edited by Joebl0w13

8 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It's funny because people whose favorite creature lost come out and complain about voting shenanigans every single vote. My stuff didn't win therefore the vote was rigged. 

Funny how you never see people say. "Yay my guy won!, btw vote was rigged, lulz".

Well to be fair, votes in the past have always been much closer than this. This vote on the other hand does seem to have something a little suspicious in the air. Especially when you consider that gigantoraptor had LOTS more attention in the original post AND got more votes during the first round. So at the very least if Faleso DID win fair and square the polls would have been ridiculously close, but this time they weren't? Huh? It's a little strange if you think about it.

Edited by TyranntX

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Helianthus said:

This latest vote is fishy and I'm not the only one saying it.

Like I said. Every single vote there is a small contingent of people (with no data to back up claims) that the vote was rigged. It's nothing new. It will keep happening too. People are funny.

Edited by Joebl0w13

• Volunteer Moderator

The thing with the first vote is people get their friends to come along to the forum and vote up submissions whether they still play the game or not or even if they don't play at all. This means you get a lot of people voting just to help out specific submissions.

The issue then comes with round 2, often getting those same people to come back and vote a second time for the exact same thing usually results in diminishing results. Therefore the results of round 2 look very different from round 1.

• Thanks 2