Maybe fix the reason why people need new servers. Taming caps & lag. People building 100s of rafts to take up slots. Tribes pillaring entire zones with ceilings to kill any spawn.
My ideas for improving server performance & make room:
- Limit rafts to 2 per Tribe, add 1 to the limit per new tribe member.
- Auto decay (remove) more structures: campfires, torches, tree sap taps, spikes, dino doors, leash (these can't even be demolished after timer).
- Lower taming cap per tribe to 300. We don't need more with the new kibble & cryo system. Most people use it but some tribes leave all out (including raft spam).
- Punish spawn blocking. Like pillar+ceiling. You still haven't found a good idea to prevent pillaring. Maybe a certain structure with a big range that has a limit per tribe that allows them to keep their farming areas safe. Spikes should still be allowed to protect others tames, but they will decay even if near.
- Lower player limit depending on map. Not many people play in big tribes (especially on PvE). 70 Players will fit on a map like Ragnarok but not on The Island.
Simply deleting servers and adding new ones isn't gonna fix the problem.