Are all difficulties of Broodmother and Rockwell soloable?

peachtea

Are all difficulties of Broodmother and Rockwell soloable?

I am playing on Small Tribes Official but I'm not even close to doing any boss fight. I am curious and asking however so I have something in mind when progressing towards a boss fight. I've also seen many content creators doing boss fights with Megatheriums and a Velonasaurs, I'm curious if that is possible on official servers?

Brood, no problem.

Some people have soloed Rockwell. Key is to bring in some heavy tankers (Stego's, Reapers) ride a strong Drake and have a high damage shotgun.

You can bring in 20 dinos, I'd make 18 of them tankers to keep the nameless and reapers  busy so you can move around to shotgun the limbs. 1 Drake, 1 Lightpet. 

1 hour ago, RipRavage said:

The problem with Rockwell is the energy balls that chase you through the arena, they hit the rider directly and make it very hard when they are all solely focused on you.  Plus if you get dismounted by his tentacle lightning attack it’s game over.

Energy balls shouldn't be a problem, since they are shootable but will require even more ammo. I barely remember the lightning attack though.

3 hours ago, peachtea said:

I might just skip Rockwell honestly, many Small Tribe ab servers are heavily controlled by Managarmrs so it'd be highly unlikely for me to even get a drake before getting wiped for the 10th time. Moving to either Center or Island tbh

rockwell is really only needed if you want the sleeping pods and the ability to level to 135 and maybe that head mounted wall trophy.  The railgun i don't think is that great, the tek rifle seems better to me.  Broodmother, ape and manticore i know can be solo'ed, I haven't tried to solo the dragon,  I'm just not that brave lol yet.  You might have harder times solo'ing the bosses on Ragnarok and Valguero just because you have more then one boss to deal with, Ragnarok they both attack you at the same time, but Valguero if you do it right your only dealing with one of the 3 bosses at a time even though they are all in the same area.  I think it could be managed if your good at commanding your dino's around the arena.

Rockwell is soloable with a good (very good) shotgun and something tanky, but it's a lot easier to do it with two.  Also bring a few sets of armor, because you simply can't avoid all the balls.  I respec and put all points in health and carry weight for this fight, so I can bring lots of shotgun shells.  You can hit nearly all the tentacles from one spot, so if you've got someone on the other side from you the fight will go a lot faster.  Light pets are also a must, as they make getting rid of the Reaper Kings sooo much easier/faster.

Archived