Servers down , multiple outages filled , and ... NO SOLUTION !

DelvinRift

4 hours ago, phantom55 said:

server gone again

playing in 210 since day 1 but not enterily.this server wasnt even bad while it was 70/70.currently unplayable.server saves takes so long around 30 seconds and causing insane laggs.

That’s so true .... I play on 211 since day 1 , and even on those 70/70 players days we never had this kind of problems.

Some hickups and minor lags was normal , with time passing by , big bases being build and multiple Dino’s tamed and still we never had such problem....the only concern was server cap. 

Now with  cryopods, we major tribes , cryoed a lot of Dino’s and cap is been long forgotten, and all of this should had improved server stability, but right now we are even worse...

this is a whole different level of craziness. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Quilleute said:

That’s so true .... I play on 211 since day 1 , and even on those 70/70 players days we never had this kind of problems.

Some hickups and minor lags was normal , with time passing by , big bases being build and multiple Dino’s tamed and still we never had such problem....the only concern was server cap. 

Now with  cryopods, we major tribes , cryoed a lot of Dino’s and cap is been long forgotten, and all of this should had improved server stability, but right now we are even worse...

this is a whole different level of craziness. 

Same situation on Island346. Lag and stability should have increased since the server cap has been lifted after the introduction of cryo pods. But the exact opposite has happened. Can't get the new engrams because the downtime history is so ridiculous. 

15 hours ago, Tuliokpmagnus said:

NA 406 the island crashing in weekends with 7 people online, rumor in the air that there are dupers propositally crashing the servers to dupe and sell items, mostly on weekends.

The history about dupers is old ( and many true I guess) but the duping escuse can’t be used forever as an escape apology... The servers need desperately for a damn  maintenance .

How long til this is resolved, been going on since extincion, and since homesterad it become worst. how manny ppl are needed to resolve this, you guys dont have the resoures anymore to resolve this or is a major issue? Server 210 is almost unplayable because of the lag spikes of minuted and geting dc and ro server goes "offline" how difficutl is it to give some answers on the current state of the game/servers on your OFFICIAL FORUM!

This post is started last week and still there is no info, not even a reply on twitter.

I want to play the game not wait every few minutes or think when i am going to crash and where.

Here we go , one more week without any official answer ...

Is it so difficult, to schedule maintenance or monitoring with your server provider ? The technical team is made off a single person ? ( @lilpanda ? ), if it is ... poor him and shame on Wildcard .

I want to play the game I payed ... me and all the others, that have the server on the god damn faulty machine ...

211 is unplayable, again random crashes , server missing and multiple lags and freezes. 

WE DEMAND MAINTENANCE... it’s our right, as paying costumers !!

2 hours ago, Quilleute said:

Here we go , one more week without any official answer ...

Is it so difficult, to schedule maintenance or monitoring with your server provider ? The technical team is made off a single person ? ( @lilpanda ? ), if it is ... poor him and shame on Wildcard .

I want to play the game I payed ... me and all the others, that have the server on the god damn faulty machine ...

211 is unplayable, again random crashes , server missing and multiple lags and freezes. 

WE DEMAND MAINTENANCE... it’s our right, as paying costumers !!

it would be nice to have a more stable server yes ... BUT demanding on a forums is ridiculous and as paying customers ?? lol we just bought the base game and a season pass (some of us) all that gives us is the right to play the game in the EULA i guarantee there will be a bit that says connection to servers can and will be interrupted due to 3rd party hosts beyond WC control ... its the same with ALL mmo's.

Granted the cryopods have helped the tame cap but the new homestead patch has decreased the stability of my server too so something is bigtime iffy with the coding / optimization of ARK full stop as normal

2 hours ago, Duffmek said:

it would be nice to have a more stable server yes ... BUT demanding on a forums is ridiculous and as paying customers ?? lol we just bought the base game and a season pass (some of us) all that gives us is the right to play the game in the EULA i guarantee there will be a bit that says connection to servers can and will be interrupted due to 3rd party hosts beyond WC control ... its the same with ALL mmo's.

Granted the cryopods have helped the tame cap but the new homestead patch has decreased the stability of my server too so something is bigtime iffy with the coding / optimization of ARK full stop as normal

Yes, all MMO’s as safeguards on EULA and Ark is no exception, that doesn’t mean we should just resign with “nothing visible being done “ or even a proper explanation. 

About only some of us bought the season pass ( I did ) ,but  the players that only bought base game are no less paying costumers than the others that bought season pass ... we ALL deserve and should demand explanations, solutions and a stable gameplay.

Thats how a game evolves ( I hope for the best) 

They Are bussy making new servers instead fixing the current ones. So no time to resolve lag and offline issues on servers.  Performance compared to “new” servers is not important.

If they stick their head long enough in the ground maybe people wil stop complaining about the performance. They need to look more often at their official forums.

Server crashed again, and is currently offline been offline for more then a hour now, crashed at 10:47 PST,  several of us have been waiting for the server to come back up because we had newborn babies out.  

This server has been becoming steadily more and more unstable,  Server Stalls effecting all players on the map, more frequent server stalls, lasting anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 1/2 minutes.   Its gotten to the point where you can actually predict when the server is going to crash. 

It would be nice to see Wildcard actually take some time and do something about their servers but either someone isn't doing their job, or wildcard really just doesn't care.   We've reported multiple crashes and problems with the server but no one has gotten yet one reply from wildcard on the matter.   Its sad too, some people have been on this server for a year and longer, and the compounding issues is making many of them leave. 

Problems happen reguardless if there are 5 people on the server or 28 people on the server (highest number ever shown while logging into the server).  

p.s., pardon my bad spelling if any.

Archived