Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zandor

Vulgar Tribe Name

Is it ok to have vulgar tribe names, or is that something that Wildcard will do something about?  There has been a tribe on one of the official servers I play on that is IMO completely awful.  It's been bothering me for some time but I didn't know if there was any way to bring it to Wildcard's attention other than this.  I would rather not have retaliation if they find out I've reported them.  Please let me know if there is some way I can communicate the offence without being identified by them.

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 2:28 PM, zandor said:

Is it ok to have vulgar tribe names, or is that something that Wildcard will do something about?  There has been a tribe on one of the official servers I play on that is IMO completely awful.  It's been bothering me for some time but I didn't know if there was any way to bring it to Wildcard's attention other than this.  I would rather not have retaliation if they find out I've reported them.  Please let me know if there is some way I can communicate the offence without being identified by them.

Tell us!