just curious on how many people swear/curse while playing?

KingDuck1

I think Ark is the game where I have sworn the most when playing. Game can be infuriating at times. Just something about the game play, am not nessesarily talking about the bugs lol. You prep up for ages to do something and lose it all in a fraction of the time. Troodon taming is another example, completely lost it when taming those little devils up.

• 3 weeks later...

I entered a cave on The Island  with 4 sabertooths yesterday in my Singleplayer game. I was so proud when my new toys started killing the stuff in there.
After some minutes in the cave I didn't pay attention for just a moment and lost eye contact to my sabers. That was the first time I mumbled "damn".

I tried to figure out where they are and checked my pet finder (a mod I installed only to find my sabers). The arrow pointed directly beneath me and I thought these stupid creatures are slaying their way deeper into the cave.
So I tried to follow them when I noticed that there are still some cave dinos around which wouldn't be the case If my sabers were slaying right?
I checked the log If they are still alive and read that 2 of them where killed by a Megalodon. DILO? Megalodons in a cave? Should have mentioned that I was in the Central cave.
I didn't notice the red message you get when one of your babies dies. Some moments later I DID notice the red message for the third saber. Again a Megalodon.

After some time searching the fourth I kinda gave up and used fly and ghost cheats to check what happened. Well if you do this in the Central cave (and I guess also anywhere else) you will see that there is only water under the map. So I flew down to that water and guess who I found...the Megalodon.
I then figured that my sabers just fell through the ground of the cave, landed in that water under the cave and got smacked by that fishy.

Well that was the time when I mumbled "damn" the second time.

The funny part was that my fourth saber was still alive. He did what I initially thought. He was fighting somewhere deeper in the cave.

Archived