What could this be?

invincibleqc

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, GLADONOS said:

Tek Cave would be my guess.

I don't know, maybe! It sure is related to the obelisks since there is 3 rings (blue, green and red)... could it be the "entrance" of the arena of the boss we didn't see yet? Since the obelisks are broken on that ARK, we most likely won't be able to summon it and we definitely have to access it somewhere... hmm... ^_^

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I don't know, maybe! It sure is related to the obelisks since there is 3 rings (blue, green and red)... could it be the "entrance" of the arena of the boss we didn't see yet? Since the obelisks are broken on that ARK, we most likely won't be able to summon it and we definitely have to access it somewhere... hmm... ^_^

It bugs me that they aren't in the right order, I feel it should be green, blue, red as Brood is always first before Monkey then Dragon. :S

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, GP said:

It bugs me that they aren't in the right order, I feel it should be green, blue, red as Brood is always first before Monkey then Dragon. :S

haha, good point. Guess they are in the RGB format (reversed from that screenshot's point of view). xD

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, ooStuStu said:

So we will be able to transfer our leveled up characters to these new maps?

Transfer dinos and gear? Or will cross server transfer be turned off since it is a broken ARK?

You won't be able to transfer anything else than your cold naked character TO aberration. No dinos, no items, nothing else. However, you will be able to transfer anything FROM aberration to any other maps (except for raw elements I believe, but that is a general rule for any map).

4 minutes ago, ooStuStu said:

So we will be able to transfer our leveled up characters to these new maps?

Transfer dinos and gear? Or will cross server transfer be turned off since it is a broken ARK?

Are you collecting posts again to get better clothing?  Your questions were answered multiple times ( Transfers int aberration , Transfering dinos to aberration )

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Umber0010 said:

you forgot to mention the fact that in a different screenshot, we see varients of dinos that are smaller than dodos

Yes, I'm the one that posted that screenshot. However, Chris confirmed that they are normal sized and that the rings are just huge. :P

Archived