Transferring dinos to aberration

BTrickshot

The map is designed around the acquisition of native dinosaurs to that map.  Introducing new species or severely bred and overpowered dinosaurs will probably limit the experience and the tension of navigating an underground world.  Flyers will not be allowed and if land dinos are it still may be difficult for them to traverse the environment.  Could you imagine trying to drag a giga through some of the environment we saw on the streams of twitchcon? no thank you.

It is like at the beginning of Scorched earth, thre you were only able to transfer your character without any items. I would realy enjoy it if they would make it that way again, because otherwise all those big tribes will claim the servers again and you don't stand a chance to build up there. The only thing I realy wish for is, that it would not be like o the release launch of Ark in August, because there were a way too less servers for all the players.

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2017 at 12:58 AM, Wazzamaniac said:

It's been repeated by the devs for months now that you can't. Unless maybe in singleplayer.

Nope. Tried in SP. also barred non-native dinos from being transferred. (Might be able to with some coding, but mostly just no)

49 minutes ago, CRASH1011 said:

I want them to make it so u can transfer land dinos over when I get there I wanna be able to have my Thyla Buck with me hes my favorite mount

Same reason above your post why it can't be transferred.

But then again, if one day they did introduce Aberrant Thyla... nah, don't wanna wish too much.

6 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Nope. Tried in SP. also barred non-native dinos from being transferred. (Might be able to with some coding, but mostly just no)

Same reason above your post why it can't be transferred.

But then again, if one day they did introduce Aberrant Thyla... nah, don't wanna wish too much.

Thylas i feel would not be as good on this map as youd think.

The walls arent flat. They curve and dip, very often making you go upside down (most walls are boulders stacked on one another) which the thyla cant cope with. You wouldnt be able to climb up past halfway.

2 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Thylas i feel would not be as good on this map as youd think.

The walls arent flat. They curve and dip, very often making you go upside down (most walls are boulders stacked on one another) which the thyla cant cope with. You wouldnt be able to climb up past halfway.

Hence why I said "don't wanna wish too much". Using Rock Drake to maneuver on already uneven wall is annoying enough (even risking getting trapped at worst case scenario) if you are on a high ping state of a server. I can imagine the horrors of Thyla users trying to climb up, only to keep falling to their purple elemental doom, or trying to climb out of the pit of Drakes, but the same issue as the former because its even more uneven.

• 2 months later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Marcus00187 said:

You can transfer ab tames from day one. This week they are opening ab fully.

Thank you, but realise you are responding to my post that is 5 months old.

Also, from day one you could ONLY transfer your survivor to Aberration, no dinos. On day one no-one would have had any Aberration dinos to transfer to Aberration servers.

• 8 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 12:06 AM, Razor586 said:

Wait so can you transfer any Dinos now? 

I mean any and all Dinos not just aberration Dinos.

..they have never stated anything of the sort. Only aberration, non aberrant that has aberrant in, and most extinction creature.

1 hour ago, TREATS503 said:

When you throw a pod down it says its disallowed. Tried to bring a snow owl no go.

If it is a creature that is considered foreign, the cryopod will refuse to release with that stated message displayed. Snow owl is considered foreign in the list.

Archived