Community Crunch 399: Boosted Rates, Cross-Platform Mods, and More!

On 3/2/2024 at 1:33 PM, Funf1sh said:

We know when Scorched is supposed to come out, 1st of april. The question tho is if it's going to hold.

100000% every map will be delayed. Center will be late March so they won't bring the next map days later. Scorched earth I'd guess early may. I only really like the center gen 2 and fjordur so soon as 1 of those are a out ill be content.                                             For now! 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 8:00 PM, Eskwyre said:

... That's it? More mod crap, wonderful.

Why of course. Why improve and innovate when you can just let others do the work for you and take a slice of the profit? Better still if a mod doesn’t give people what they want that the game itself should be providing they can just blame it on the mod rather than their own incompetence. We’ve reached the point where wild card’s gone from dangling shiny keys in our faces to keep us distracted to dangling other people’s keys instead. What a time to be alive.

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think we all know that Scorched wont be coming in April. To be honest we all should face that this year only one more Map, Maximum two Maps, will release. 

All we get will be (maybe buggy) Events that Start later than announced. I think by December 2024 we will have Center and Scorched but that its. 

I am still playing but only once or twice a week so i think this Game will be done silently soon enough for me. 

On 3/2/2024 at 1:11 AM, Oli4 said:

Might not be the most interesting CC for everyone but I am happy to see my Custom Cosmetic being accepted for officials :D

@StudioWildcard@Cedric Why was my custom cosmetic removed from the CC?

It used to show this: image.png?ex=65f4effa&is=65e27afa&hm=65fb5b25ada91c33ecdb68ff1bf3b7d0eed24a8f9a097a7270e8938b6cf926f7&=

If it wasn't suitable for official (yet) or you added it to the list by mistake that's fine, but it would've been nice to be notified about it instead of finding it out later that it was removed from the CC without showing any sign of modification :( Even a "Hey, sorry we added your cosmetic to the list in the CC by mistake so we removed it" would've been great.

Edited by Oli4
Added text
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Oli4 said:

@StudioWildcard@Cedric Why was my custom cosmetic removed from the CC?

It used to show this: image.png?ex=65f4effa&is=65e27afa&hm=65fb5b25ada91c33ecdb68ff1bf3b7d0eed24a8f9a097a7270e8938b6cf926f7&=

If it wasn't suitable for official (yet) or you added it to the list by mistake that's fine, but it would've been nice to be notified about it instead of finding it out later that it was removed from the CC without showing any sign of modification :( Even a "Hey, sorry we added your cosmetic to the list in the CC by mistake so we removed it" would've been great.

If it can console you: it was the only one that interested me, at the moment someone is making do with drawn canvases or hanging signs.

If it was removed it could be due to some operating problem or incompatibility with something they want to fix, just a hypothesis.

2 hours ago, CervantesMor said:

If it can console you: it was the only one that interested me, at the moment someone is making do with drawn canvases or hanging signs.

If it was removed it could be due to some operating problem or incompatibility with something they want to fix, just a hypothesis.

If there are any issues with it I would like to hear it so I can fix them, right now I have no clue as to why it was removed from the CC :( And so far I've heard the cosmetics work on unofficial/SP for both pc and consoles

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

If there are any issues with it I would like to hear it so I can fix them, right now I have no clue as to why it was removed from the CC :( And so far I've heard the cosmetics work on unofficial/SP for both pc and consoles

Does it respect the bad words filter? If not, then that could be the reason why. Please note that I have no knowledge about this situation whatsoever so that's just a wild guess.

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Does it respect the bad words filter? If not, then that could be the reason why. Please note that I have no knowledge about this situation whatsoever so that's just a wild guess.

image.png?ex=65f8d0bc&is=65e65bbc&hm=e34d2a317748b6abc711e2a9e6498c1b710d0053bbde7ea5bc6c5e1fdafdf69b&=

Since it just uses the name of the structure(Vault in this example) and Wildcard got the chat filter enabled on the structure naming I don't think that is it either :(

(The chat filter is almost completely useless unfortunately, but that is besides the point)

• Like 1

This Game is already dead. It will not change when there is a new map. Everythibg takes way too long and ase has everything you can wish for. Just let asa die and bring back these servers to ase. This is the obly way to bring back a meaning to wildcard. Even Battlefield 2042 had a better release and they managed to fill their game with good content. Wildcard maybe u should just quit ark and do a new game. Or maybe retire. This would save at least my nerves