Community Crunch 383: Community-Voted Creature Recap and Community Corner!

StudioWildcard

11 minutes ago, ImNotMoss said:

Vin Diesel is crying with this one!! Wildcard knows nothing of Family!!

I feel like I age an extra five years whenever people reference Vin and immediately go the the FF family thing. Sometimes I remember that there are people younger than Saving private Ryan, Pitch black and xXx that are of legal drinking age and my soul shudders in anguish.

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Another wasteful community crunch. I wish Studio wildcard would hurry up and release the game so the dev's that were working on other projects can get back to work on that game. I do wish the company the best of luck, but Studio Wildcard and Snail games will not get any better with Snail games at the control. With this being said, I will not waste any more money on broken games from either companies. The lack of information is a sign of bad business decisions. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

I feel like I age an extra five years whenever people reference Vin and immediately go the the FF family thing. Sometimes I remember that there are people younger than Saving private Ryan, Pitch black and xXx that are of legal drinking age and my soul shudders in anguish.

Family 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chesterland said:

Seeing how much delay ASA has gotten makes me want to work there, so I can get the job done myself lol Their schedule feels like when my town has construction.... takes them ten times as long as it should 

You don't want this.  I guarantee you the devs are in a nightmare situation.  Telling management that their expectations are unreasonable, being completely ignored, mandatory overtime, rage quitting.  Speaking as a software developer, I'm willing to bet that they've had multiple dev teams quit en masse.  They are likely gagged by NDAs, but you could probably verify it by checking how many people have changed their LinkedIn employment status over the past year.

3 hours ago, darkradeon said:

Parth 344.3  said

All of the event content will be added to the PC game at the end of the year's cycle of events so they can be opted into for our PC unofficial server owners and players. Our console players will be able to grab all event cosmetics from the Hex store!

So far also Steam/EGS version only heve the cosmetics on Hex store (except the infamous dilo mask) like consoles. After ASA crunch time, please port all the events back like grove street game did for switch! (yes folks, swtich versions can store all events at time!)

I was really hoping they'd follow through that but it's been almost a year since the last event & the only one that works correctly is the winter wonderland event.  So at this point while I wanna have hope that they are gonna stick to it & actually add the events to the game, I very highly doubt they are gonna hold true to their word.

You guys were right on time to put an end to ASE but to even get a teaser of ASA, it seems like we're still gonna have to wait.. I'm pretty sure even the crunch author is ashamed.. 

Launch is most likely gonna be delayed (as usual), and when it's finally going to come out, it's still gonna be full of bugs.. Just know you're losing players by the day

1 hour ago, ZeroOnArk said:

Is the Marketing Department fired? No one is working in marketing anymore? 🤣

The marketing team got an assignment to sell a survival game and is now testing who is surviving their marketing.
If only ARK is getting as tough as this marketing campaign we would never see cryopods again!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Will everybody stop moaning. We aren’t getting a single thing until the game is out. No screenshots, no gameplay, nothing. There’ll be a trailer upon release that’s it (dollies words). Please stop checking the community crunch every week if you don’t want to expect disappointment. Pretend the game doesn’t exist for 3 weeks and enjoy something else until then. I don’t know how much simpler to put it 

Edited by JarrodLarwood
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 2