Here is the proof of rampant cheating/exploiting on official

gingai

I did some data mining with official save, below I show  you proof of rampant cheating on official server

please save and share quickly because the corrupt mods will censor this without a doubt

below I highlighted Dino with Melee and HP stats that are absolutely impossible to achieve through regular breeding (max is about 90-100)

these cheated dinos were on every official server, proof that legit players never stood a single chance in this game

this cheating/exploit was reported since 2017 countless times to wildcard devs with full step by step detail to reproduce, all reports went into the trash

why? it just adds to the claims about dev corruption, especially when you consider that the beginner servers were wiped to allow the cheating tribes to go there and farm low level female for their exploit needs.

real sad for all the clueless buyers who thought the PVP in this game was fair PVP, they all left the game after a week and they never knew why, they had no clue they were up against cheaters and never had a chance, they got scammed so hard, RIP all that money stolen from them

fzaVvvx.png

EDIT : Following a bunch of aggressive reactions below from "misinformed" people (or more likely plain liars and cheaters) I bring you further evidence

I have loaded official server 21 backup in singleplayer mode and claimed that "Breeder" cheated dino from above;

Below here is a snapshot of his mutation counters. As you see the cheat here is kind of... GLARING so how are they going to defend this now? 😅😅😅

WBQvD3Z.jpg

Edited by gingai
  • Facepalm 4

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, gingai said:

below I highlighted Dino with Melee and HP stats that are absolutely impossible to achieve through regular breeding (max is about 90-100)

They are absolutely possible through normal breeding on official servers.

Any single stat on a creature can be mutated to a max of 254 when done properly with clean lines.

And as none of those creatures are over 450 max level either then everything in that image is possible through legit play on official servers.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GP said:

They are absolutely possible through normal breeding on official servers.

Any single stat on a creature can be mutated to a max of 254 when done properly with clean lines.

And as none of those creatures are over 450 max level either then everything in that image is possible through legit play on official servers.

this is an ABSOLUTE LIE

dino spawn at max level 150 on official, with perfet taming they get to approximately 225

225 point distributed randomly among 7 stats, that's an average of 32 points per stats

now if you are super lucky (once in thousands attempts) your dino might get in the 40s

and if you get legendary luck (once in millions attempts) your dino might get in the 50s

regular breeding adds up to 40 points because of the mutation cap, that gets the stat to the 90s

claiming you can get 250 in a stat is a PLAIN LIE

the truth is one can achieve that impossible stat only with a known breeding exploit where one mutates an adult instead of the baby, which is a bug and unintended game mechanics that also happens to bypass the 20 mutations cap, so mutation can be stacked in a very streamlined way, up to 255 which is the limit of data storage for a byte, rather than an intended cap (proof is if you mutate further the stats resets to 0)

Edited by gingai
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 6

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, gingai said:

I believe you have a lot of research to do on mutations. There are plenty of YouTube videos that explain how the mutations work.

But the reason you saw these type of dinos on every official server is because it can be legitimately done, and a lot of people understand fully how mutations work.

I encourage you to watch some videos on the subject.

I have no reason to lie about this, and I am not the only player that can confirm that this is 100% legitimate breeding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, gingai said:

this is an ABSOLUTE LIE

dino spawn at max level 150 on official, with perfet taming they get to approximately 225

225 point distributed randomly among 7 stats, that's an average of 32 points per stats

now if you are super lucky (once in thousands attempts) your dino might get in the 40s

and if you get legendary luck (once in millions attempts) your dino might get in the 50s

regular breeding adds up to 40 points because of the mutation cap, that gets the stat to the 90s

the truth is one can achieve that impossible stat only with a known breeding exploit where one mutates an adult instead of the baby, which is a bug and unintended game mechanics that also happens to bypass the 20 mutations cap, so mutation can be stacked in a very streamlined way, up to 255 which is the limit of data storage for a byte, rather than an intended cap (proof is if you mutate further the stats resets to 0)

The maximum perfect tame on normal (=150) dino's is 224.
You are correct about the 20 mutation limit, but...
If you combine 2 parents with both 20 mutations you'll get a baby with 40. If you repeat this a few times this number will flip to negative. Call it a glitch the devs did not include an absolute function in the mutation handling but it is not a bug. It's just how binairy numbers work: The first digit has the highest vallue but is also used as negative marker.

Once you got a negative the cycle of mutating starts all over again until it is capped at +20. So it is absolutely possible to get 254 mutations in one stat. Since its an 8 bit number (or 1 byte) it is max 255. That number will trigger a level cap so it is unusable. 254 is the ideal sweetspot.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gingai said:

this is an ABSOLUTE LIE

you miss a key point about mutations: the values doesn't really count mutation from wild ancestor but it's a sum on each parent line of the previous mutation count, not actual mutations. and if you breed them with a wild one you can actually reset one parent line and to the same with the other later. I will tell you more: there are no bound checks on mutations anyway, they are pure integer sums: you can overflow 20 value and overflow until 2^31-1 to get back to negative mutation counts.

Edited by darkradeon

8 minutes ago, GP said:

I believe you have a lot of research to do on mutations.

I have posted the detailed logic, the detailed math explaining why it is not statistically possible.

Your reply is basically "you don't know how it works" without a single detail.

There is a good reason why you are being so vague and don't go into the details, you are lying Sir.

Just because you claim you have no reason to lie, doesn't mean you genuinely have no reason to lie.

• Facepalm 3

3 minutes ago, gingai said:

I have posted the detailed logic, the detailed math explaining why it is not statistically possible.

There is a good reason why you are being so vague and don't go into the details, you are lying Sir.

Just because you claim you have no reason to lie, doesn't mean you genuinely have no reason to lie.

your logic doesn't reflect how the game works. mutations are NOT traced. those are just integer values you sum. if you sume 2 parents having n mutation the baby will have n*2 without having better stats. Yes it's a broken system. actual checks performed are:
if one or both parents have a mutation count >= 20 to check if a mutation can happen and at which chance rate. and if a stat has 254 or 255 level points it will not mutate.

Edited by darkradeon

3 minutes ago, MMaas said:

The maximum perfect tame on normal (=150) dino's is 224.
You are correct about the 20 mutation limit, but...
If you combine 2 parents with both 20 mutations you'll get a baby with 40. If you repeat this a few times this number will flip to negative. Call it a glitch the devs did not include an absolute function in the mutation handling but it is not a bug. It's just how binairy numbers work: The first digit has the highest vallue but is also used as negative marker.

Once you got a negative the cycle of mutating starts all over again until it is capped at +20. So it is absolutely possible to get 254 mutations in one stat. Since its an 8 bit number (or 1 byte) it is max 255. That number will trigger a level cap so it is unusable. 254 is the ideal sweetspot.

you can combine parents mutations only if they are not on the same stat. you can not combine +20 melee from dad and +20melee from mom

even if you could (and you definitely can't) you would still be very far from 250

• Facepalm 4

1 minute ago, gingai said:

you can combine parents mutations only if they are not on the same stat. you can not combine +20 melee from dad and +20melee from mom

even if you could (and you definitely can't) you would still be very far from 250

yes you cannot sum by magic mother and father mutations in a baby, but the mutation count will sum them. and even if this will not happen you can still overflow in other ways as well you can reset the mutation count using a cleaner dino (preferibely a level 1 dino OR a dino having 0 level points in the stats you wanna keep at 0).

4 minutes ago, gingai said:

GP has over 10k posts here. They are all lies, hes the biggest liar Moderator of all !!!

You seem to be new. When you are new, dont make assumptions. Ask questions and listen to answers :)

Edited by SunsetErosion
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, darkradeon said:

you miss a key point about mutations: the values doesn't really count mutation from wild ancestor but it's a sum on each parent line of the previous mutation count, not actual mutations. and if you breed them with a wild one you can actually reset one parent line and to the same with the other later. I will tell you more: there are no bound checks on mutations anyway, they are pure integer sums: you can overflow 20 value and overflow until 2^31-1 to get back to negative mutation counts.

this is not true and it is very easy to verify that this is again another lie thrown up to confuse the audience, breeding a dino with 20 mutations with a dino of wild ancestry will result in a baby that has a 20 mutation counter, every time.

only way to get 250 in a stat is to use an exploit where you mutate an adult and bypass the intended limits

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, GP said:

The reason I haven't gone into the intricate detail is because I know there are other people that can explain it a lot better than I can.

I think the OP should read the wiki than xDhttps://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Mutations

Anyway, nobody here said that current ARK mutation mechanics are good or fair mechanics. Actually most of us find it broken and allows to create OP dinos.. But that's another story.

Edited by darkradeon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, gingai said:

this is not true and it is very easy to verify that this is again another lie thrown up to confuse the audience, breeding a dino with 20 mutations with a dino of wild ancestry will result in a baby that has a 20 mutation counter, every time.

only way to get 250 in a stat is to use an exploit where you mutate an adult and bypass the intended limits

take a dino with x mutations, breed it with a wild one, check the baby mutation lineage.

breed 2 dinos with 20 mutations, check the baby mutation lineage

google "signed integers math" for what overflow is.

only checks performed by game logic are level amount in a stat (checks are performed against 254/255 since each mutation is a +/- 2 level point on a stat) and if one or two mutation linages count  are >= 20. hints: any negative number (a number < 0) is less than 20, doesn't matter how many digits has it.

Edited by darkradeon

Okay I guess everyone should have the chance to embarrass themselves and this is your time to shine today. There is no shame in not knowing something but I am surprised how confident you are. 

Short answer: The only limitations you have on official are the Dino Level Limit which is 450/500 depending on the creature and 255 per stat and you wouldnt even need negative mutations for it, you can easily just get this with plain mutation stacking. There is a reason why Level limitation of 450/500 exists because wildcard is aware that people love breeding and spend their precious lifetime looking at dinosaur butts waiting for eggs. 

Follow the advice of the others, watch some videos. I heard there is one channel that explains it quite well. Maybe read the wiki or talk to some breeders that did more than just mating two dinos and called it a day. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

As a long time member and contributor of the Ark Smart Breeding community I can tell you with confidence that stats up to 255 are entirely possible and legitimate. In fact they're a very common target for breeders.

Simply breeding a heavily mutated male with an unmutated female is enough to continue getting mutations (at half the chance of usual). Negative mutations are not even needed. Each parent contributes mutation chances, so just having one with a mutation counter less than 20 is enough, and you can take this all the way to 255.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, TiiaAurora said:

Follow the advice of the others, watch some videos. I heard there is one channel that explains it quite well. Maybe read the wiki or talk to some breeders that did more than just mating two dinos and called it a day. 

Yeah, Ive heard the vids on this channel are awesome :P

Edit: They actually are !

https://www.youtube.com/@TiiaAurora

Edited by SunsetErosion
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, gingai said:

I have posted the detailed logic

Detailed, but wrong.

the detailed math explaining why it is not statistically possible.

You mean mathematically, not statistically, wrong about that too.

Is your google broken? There are plenty of written and video guides explaining it, there's no reason for him to give you details that Professor Google can share with you.

you are lying Sir.

Interesting tactic, a pseudo-respecful accusation. Wonder how that will work out.

Just because you claim you understand ARK doesn't mean you genuinely understand ARK.

• Haha 2