Allow breeding for all dinos

Max102

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

On 4/26/2019 at 1:04 PM, Max102 said:

Allowing breathing for all dinos

By far, my least favorite thing is when my dinos stop breathing.  Please keep feature in game.

But sarcasm off, I honestly don't know how I feel about a full breedable dino set.  The current non-breedables have that extra special feeling...  When you tame a monster Basilisk, or hatch a really good Wyvern.  Cloning can give people watered-down versions of that Wyvern (or Drake, or Reaper), or full versions of the other tame-only creatures, but the original remains.  Keeps it special.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:04 PM, Max102 said:

Allowing breathing for all dinos gives you play plus being able to level up flying speed it would give the game a little bit more of fun to the game you can make you Pteranodon fly super fast through the sky the possibilities are endless

Which game mode do you play that makes you want to level flier speed, there are already posts for flier speed leveling or atleast it being affected y imprinting. The common agreed reason is that fast fliers cannot be targeted by turrets or plant X on PvP and that's why everywhere else doesn't have speed leveling on fliers anymore. I'm not sure if that's totally true, my pteras could fly corner to corner island before a KO giga woke up, did it twice :), and my blue and white quetzals could clear the entire center in like 4 minutes

I agree it would be amazing for console private and single player to have flier speed as an option as we can't edit the game files or load mods to re enable flier speed

9 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

you would have had my upvote if you hadn't tried to sneak in the old "un-nerf dino flight speed" thing.

Same here. Generally, I think the suggestions in this forum try to add too much at once... I don't like to upvote unless I like everything (or at least don't mind the rest), which makes me avoid upvoting so often.

On 4/26/2019 at 2:04 PM, Max102 said:

Allowing breathing for all dinos gives you play plus being able to level up flying speed it would give the game a little bit more of fun to the game you can make you Pteranodon fly super fast through the sky the possibilities are endless

at most, they might (probably won't tho) make it so that leveling speed is disabled for PvP, and enabled for PvE and SP

Archived