Update on Conquest Servers

Jen

Nice hand washing. You screwed up and when you realize you can't do your job in the enforcing area you pass the buck off to someone else so everyone who in the near future posts anything about CoC violators you can just reply with something along the lines of "Studio Wildcard does not have control of enforcement on Conquest. To submit a report please follow blah blah link for Snail Games." This way you can attempt to say something is not your fault. Followed by a locking of the thread from a moderator because that's what always ends up happening when a post of actual concern falls on deaf ears and the light actaually begins to reveal the darkness for all to see. Again, nice hand washing, but you missed a spot... a huge one in fact- the hands that feed you. 

Edited by Myosapien

Glad that I left this mess of toxic players and bullies behind. Tea seems all nice but yeah I was told don't mess with them. Cute. So when the blazes we getting some more PVE servers huh? Its been over 6 months and all you give us is PVP servers full of kids / adults who claim they 'own the server' who think its okay to go against code of conduct via: swearing a LOT, joking about sexually assaulting others, using offensive names for player / tribe / tames, use of racial slurs, use of slurs against certain types of individuals, and running around making sure game play is NOT fun for anyone just starting out. GG on the biggest mistake you all ever made. Now you hand it over to the box tribe backers. So American of you. What's next, us handing over America over to the Chinese?

Edited by Magmorta

Well rip Conquest Servers. Now lets wait for Extrinction to release. Honestly Conquest is only a distraction to bring back players and buy time to release DLC. Obviously people who are "big" from offical can not play on 25man servers under same name or they get dev wiped and banned. Several streamers from the groups banned/deved cleearly dont cheat. I guess TEA holds a crudge for them geting devd on offical cluster ?

Just now, Aylana314159 said:

Wouldn't surprise me of all the current official servers are demoted to legacy with timed shutdown. And new servers were opened under Snails umbrella.

Agreed. I've had the assumption since the first ark digest this year that this game is about to either be completely over, or follow a new path all together. Based off of this, I'd say the latter now. They wouldn't do things like this unless they were starting the slow band aid rip off similar to what they did to the legacy servers. Introduce all new game modes under snail games as opposed to wild card, then when the time is right, inform the community about changes to the old servers as well. Maybe they will wipe, maybe not. That's all irrelevant when its a new company managing everything. This isn't like parents giving a new set of rules, this is like getting a new set of parents lol. 50/50 chance it'll be better than now at least. Although...this game doesn't exactly leave people very optimistic...

Just now, Kaprosuchus said:

i don't even know what a tea/dsg even is, google is not being helpful. is it a slang for something?

its a mega tribe or alliance (not too sure) but they are notorious for cheating without consequence because people believe they have the devs in their pockets. Idk too much about them, only what I've heard others complain over. 

10 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

i don't even know what a tea/dsg even is, google is not being helpful. is it a slang for something?

TEA are hardcore cheaters. They didn't hide it, and they have pocket devs. Back when the huge war was a thing between the two alliances, TEA was getting wiped daily, and literally every single time the server got rolled back to before they lost a single thing.

Honestly its sad seeing the way you (wildcard) gets enslaved by snailgames. its no long a secret that family members of Tea have relations with Key figures in snailgames. suprisingly tea is once again gonna be able to get away with a lot of unfair things. 

But hey now the chinese have their own cluster! Don't see why u guys don't translate conquest to a chinese word as its designed for chinese players if ran by snailgames.

I expected more from conquest but i can understand you need to listen to you're mother company. i highly advice you to step down from this corrupt company in the future if you want you're game to have any succes again.

honestly wildcard if you expect this game to last (and your name as a great company that created ark) then why did you hand the ballgame over to snail games your name is already besmirched do you expect this to be any better TEA needs to be dev wiped and you need to control conquest snail games has failed Pix Ark do not let it destroy Ark Survival Evolved

i'm looking it from another angle. i never understood why they introduced mega-tribe servers while officials already are just that. i bet the new cluster wasn't even wc's idea. probably a suggestion from snail to get their "harassed" chinese guys a new battlefield. reddit has more info on all of it, and opinions. either way, people see the puppeteering.

and i just laugh. i quit 7ish months ago

On 10/14/2018 at 10:39 PM, iLeqionz said:

In resume, for people that want to play those on servers, do not raid/grief the tribes TEA and DSG, they own Conquest, you might result a tribe wipe and a blacklist from Conquest.

If you raid them, it will be meshed and you'll get punished.

If you kill them while they stream, it will be aimboting and you will get banned.

Just don't attack them, if they attack you, upload everything and hide, because even if you succeed to defend, it would be cheating and you'll get devwiped/ban anyway.

This message might get deleted by china corruption, be carefull ! 

10/10