Community Crunch 388: Mods Spotlight, Extra Life and Turkey Trial news and more!

StudioWildcard

7 hours ago, krupi said:

Somewhere written Dec24.

But mentioned too that dec24 is a full start of cross platform which without ps is a bit out of scope.

Keeping them working on bugs rather than pushing them to introduce more. No rush.

Just quick look at original schedule Of Phase II, one had a feeling that project schedule file had a bug too....

FsvCvE-WwAEmCax.jpeg

oh look a roadmap .....  better not stick to it at all WC lol 

to all the people saying chill at WC because its an early access game ... let me remind you all it wasnt going to be early access until snail needed cash fast and WC could not get the basic bare bones of UE5 into the game before that cash was needed.... tired of seeing these comments on all the social outlets that the community are on /rant

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kushalaplata said:

for the time i  try is wortless they dotn gonna give me nothing 2 hours and you can do nothing politics of steam

Have you even tried? The 2 hrs is the "no questions asked" period, if you have good reason to play longer, like discounting waiting time to join server, you may get extention on that 2 hrs.

11 hours ago, krupi said:

Keeping them working on bugs rather than pushing them to introduce more. No rush.

Just quick look at original schedule Of Phase II, one had a feeling that project schedule file had a bug too....

FsvCvE-WwAEmCax.jpeg

May I remind everyone the bug was a player vote?
We just got what we voted for at boosted rates, wich is also always requested in every CC comment.

• Thanks 1

Where can we post the user content that's displayed in crunches? Building a big sanctuary on the southern falls, when it's finished I would love for others to see it.

Plus: raft building is kinda dissapointing. In ASE I had a boat that could carry 2 T-Rex, 4-6 para's, a bunch of raptors and 6 birds on a flight deck. I used it to grind the northern parts. Now my massive docks feel a bit over the top for the maximized cute tiny raft I was able to build.