Smile! ASA certification builds have been submitted ๐Ÿ™‚

StudioWildcard

1 hour ago, GP said:

This isn't about Steam, it's about certification for the consoles. There is no cert process for Steam.

Also the 2 week coming soon page is not relevant and therefore no deadline. People reading the public Steam documentation seem to think they know it all.

cant blame people for that the terms are quite clear in the steam pages a page needs to be visible 2 weeks before sale .. nowhere does it it say private either its a little confusing lol

• Facepalm 1

I still wonder if I won't need RTX 4090 to run this on epic settings with stable 60 fps or over 100 fps 1080p. Ark Survival Evolved performance in EA was horrendous at launch. Time will tell.ย 

Also, hold onto your butts. If Wildcard had to release the game this month, I'd assume they had to crunch to get this released. I expect bugs, lots of them.ย 

Hats off to the artist and 3D modellers here tho, that's a really pretty raptor model.ย 

• Facepalm 1

22 minutes ago, Lewiatan said:

I still wonder if I won't need RTX 4090 to run this on epic settings with stable 60 fps or over 100 fps 1080p. Ark Survival Evolved performance in EA was horrendous at launch. Time will tell.ย 

Also, hold onto your butts. If Wildcard had to release the game this month, I'd assume they had to crunch to get this released. I expect bugs, lots of them.ย 

Hats off to the artist and 3D modellers here tho, that's a really pretty raptor model.ย 

it is coming out in early access so yeah bits unfinished and bugs galore again

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Duffmek said:

cant blame people for that the terms are quite clear in the steam pages a page needs to be visible 2 weeks before sale .. nowhere does it it say private either its a little confusing lol

I wouldn't sweat it too much. There's a lot of barracks lawyers out there. WildCard's been around this block before. Pretty sure they have this.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Madlax1972 said:

It looks amazing! I think everybody is looking at their PCs right now wondering if it'll be good enough and console players already submitted to playing in 30 fps. Either way, I am excited! I only hope we can run on private servers from day 1.

Most games I play on ps5 are 60fps and up. I certainly have not submitted to playing in 30fps.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Madlax1972 said:

It looks amazing! I think everybody is looking at their PCs right now wondering if it'll be good enough and console players already submitted to playing in 30 fps. Either way, I am excited! I only hope we can run on private servers from day 1.

You might have missed the news the last year or 3 but there are consoles like a Series X an PS5 these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Dienstbier said:

Hallo, ich muss sagen, dieses Bild weckt Hoffnungen.

Wenn ASA diese Hoffnungen tatsรคchlich erfรผllen wรผrde, sollte ich wirklich darรผber nachdenken, die Entwickler zu belohnen.
Dies in Form meines Geldes.

Aber wir werden sehen, wie es ist, wenn es von einigen Leuten gespielt wird.

Es gibt einige Punkte, die in ASE schief gelaufen sind. Schon alleine das Tier VOR dem Laden der Strukturen und vielen รคhnlichen lรคstigen Fehlern.

Hut ab, diese Grafik sieht wirklich sehr realistisch aus.
Keine Ahnung, wie dieser Fotomodus die Grafik verbessert.ย 
Aber das Modell des Raptors ist wirklich wunderschรถn.

I completely agree with what you wrote there

• Thanks 1

This really isn't doing much for those of us anxiously waiting for this upgraded version of Ark.ย 
No gameplay, the same information we've had for months & not even a guarantee of the game even releasing this month.ย 
With a week and some change left for October to end, no Steam store presence when Steam requires to have Devs post their coming games two weeks before release at the very least. Asking us to be patient after shutting down ASE official servers and posting screenshots or models is not reassuring to any player & anyone pretending that the game will surely release at the end of the month is bugging but that is my personal opinion.ย 

It's one thing being a fan, it's another to not ask the real questions here & blindly cheering for something that does not exist... I said what I said.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4