Smile! ASA certification builds have been submitted 🙂

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, wsryd said:

When will TEK Bio Variants and Cryopods turn on?Is there an exact release time?

Cryopods may come earlier if not with Extinction. The latest they would come is with Extinction as that is the DLC that introduced them. However, the devs are going to be monitoring lots of things after the launch of early access, and if they feel there is a need for Cryopods earlier than Extinction they could be introduced early. But we just have to wait and see if that is the case.

As for Tek variants i'm not sure on that one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, MMaas said:

Nice picture. Is certification still in time to make the deadline?

As long as it doesn't fail then yes most likely.

They've already done a number of pre-certs in the build up to this so it's not the very first cert for ASA. So this cert is the final release build. So with them having done a number of pre-certs that will help speed up the process.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Wildcard if the whole game is like that raptor.

i have to say it loooooooookkkkkkksssssssss vvvveeeeerrrrryyyyyyyyy good! 
to be honest with u wildcard i was one of the players who wasn’t to buy, bc u done so much bad decisions over the next (9 months), u didn’t heard us, u were very bad to us, and the worst part was the mass perna ban for a huge numbers of players

but if u delivered a game like that raptor i will swallow some of my words and buy the game!

Only buy if u delivered a game like that raptor! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, wsryd said:

When will TEK Bio Variants and Cryopods turn on?Is there an exact release time?

they literally havent put out the game yet, they said they will put out content as the original map its released on is let out, cryo pods will come out when extinction does, that being said there are a few maps before extinction in order its going to be

Island Center Scorched Rag Ab Ext Val Genesis 1 Crystal isle Genesis 2 Lost Island Fjordur

• Like 1

I have 17k hours been playing since the dark ages, thank you wildcard for still trying your hardest against the evil snail games, i know you guys care we just wish youd be a little more transparent, i cant wait to see the rest of the game this has left a great taste in my mouth with high expectations please deliver like you always do, if its lack luster or not ark in anyway there is a mass refund wave ready to go, please don't doubt us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The photo mode creation looks pretty amazing, but just as long as the actual graphics are similar and not dialed down in actual gameplay.  Definitely seeing that jumping out at me on my big screen tv is well within pants pooping territory!  And THAT is definitely awesome!  For some reason though I’m still feeling like a kid walking to school and getting approached by somebody in a white cargo van asking if I would like some candy.  It definitely does bring me closer to buying the game, but many others I’m sure are questionable still.  Now just imagine if you guys had come out with that screenshot in August?  Or July?  You could have saved A LOT of bs in between.  We get it, full and unequivocal transparency is not in the play book but the loads of players that have walked away wouldn’t have, if you guys had gone with more of a clouded opaque transparency instead of absolute nothingness for months.

Hopefully we get the game play trailer in this week’s community crunch.  That might lure some players back but not all, ya kinda blew that.  I really do hope for all involved’s sake that you guys deliver this time, on time and really are able to capture lightning twice.  We will all be looking forward to what the next reveal is.  Don’t let us down, it’s do or die time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, darkradeon said:

you like dance on fire don't you? submitting it just before 14 days deadline of steam :V

This isn't about Steam, it's about certification for the consoles. There is no cert process for Steam.

Also the 2 week coming soon page is not relevant and therefore no deadline. People reading the public Steam documentation seem to think they know it all.

• Like 1