Introducing Carcharodontosaurus

StudioWildcard

On 9/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, Akarulez said:

I hope they will allow this creature to spawn on Aberration. Since I don't like aesthetics of other maps, Aberration is my main map choice to play the game generally but restricted dinos are pretty sad for an Abb player.

The only large theropod on ab since its introduction was the spino, I doubt they'd change it any time soon.

On 9/4/2022 at 12:05 PM, TyranntX said:

Surprise surprise, it's just bigger Giga with a touch of Yuty.

Crazy how people harped on sinomacrops and dinopithecus overshadowing other creatures abilities but most are silent about this creature innit? It's basically a pack lead allo, giga, and yuty rolled into one creature but there's not been a peep from the people who once fussed. Really activates the almonds.

3 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

The only large theropod on ab since its introduction was the spino, I doubt they'd change it any time soon.

Crazy how people harped on sinomacrops and dinopithecus overshadowing other creatures abilities but most are silent about this creature innit? It's basically a pack lead allo, giga, and yuty rolled into one creature but there's not been a peep from the people who once fussed. Really activates the almonds.

You know looking at it twice, it looks more like a Giga COSTUME than it does a creature. Bad enough this thing was a giga re-make (and an unneeded one) now it's a look alike too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, TyranntX said:

You know looking at it twice, it looks more like a Giga COSTUME than it does a creature. Bad enough this thing was a giga re-make (and an unneeded one) now it's a look alike too. 

Huh. Yeah it sorta does now that you point it out. It's just a slightly more spikey giga design wise, honestly wouldn't have been surprised to see it implemented as a skin like the brachy skin for the brontosaurus. I think this is one of those instances where they'd have been better off contacting the fanmade design's creator for the right to use it rather than making a new one. Not to discredit the designer who made the art but it kinda just makes me think of what happens when you let a kid design a dinosaur as it is now. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know i'm happy or not seeing this new creature. I mean.. i like the gameplay and the story and i playing like forever this game.. but i think this game need a big update. Rebalance. I mean the giga is too big and strong. Why not can be as strong as the Rex? Everyone have his favourite dino and i think it's would be awesome if you are give us a chance to pick what we want. I mean for example boss fights and pvp... My favourite dino is the Rex but on pvp it's useless when i'm facing with the giga. Please add this creature but rework the giga, and other creatures which differ from their real sizes. For example megaladon...

So.. this is the best dino game that i ever played, but it's would be better if we get real size creatures. I think not I'm the only one who is of this opinion. It would be very cool on pvp servers with this three beast when they are facing each other. Like a movie. So.. giga, rex, carcha they would be similar in stats. I mean there could be differences in damage, defense or speed, but they could be equal. If you are make this you are give us a chance to decide wich one we want fo tame and use in bosses and pvp. There will be no more over sized and over reinforced creature or reduced sized creature. 

I hope this creature same size as the rex and we don't get another giga.

Taming method - passive

Pre requirements 5 or less tames count ( spawned, in cryo, on all maps )

For next 8 months each day on same time you need to find it and dance 3 times in front of it before he eat you.

No problem to find it - he have high AI - he can find you but you, must be fast to dance 3 times before you die.

Don't forget to do minigame while you are dancing.

Once tamed your tame count will go up for 100 (same as for stryders 20 but this monster is bigger so +100 is normal.

14 hours ago, BlueTrennistheIndoraptor said:

Good thing it's a large carnivorous bigger than the Rex and not the Spino because i did not like the Giga that thing needs a Tlc

Can you bring out a Trailer please

Give it till this Friday or next. SOP is usually dossier first followed by a video reveal.

I hope its not going to be like every other creature and that you just knock it out but not too hard to tame like the baboon except for the tribe part (passive tame). I also hope that it will attack gigas if the giga is a lower lvl and the charco has more hp or somthing like that

Cant wait till the new ark update

btw love the new scorched earth ascension cut scene

Edited by Infate

My opinion that no one cares yet some may agree: "Its stupid, we don't need it. It's just a bigger giga." I'd rather have TLC. The Shadowmanes have a power jump, Direwolves can move better than Sabertooths. Sabertooths should have atleast a Power Jump that's similar to the Shadowmane. The ability to 'drag' smaller dinos or Survivors/Players.

Or make it available to toggle Wood to Primitive Plus Lumber structures. Please don't waste the models in Primitive Plus.

1 hour ago, TerronScibe said:

My opinion that no one cares yet some may agree: "Its stupid, we don't need it. It's just a bigger giga." I'd rather have TLC. The Shadowmanes have a power jump, Direwolves can move better than Sabertooths. Sabertooths should have atleast a Power Jump that's similar to the Shadowmane. The ability to 'drag' smaller dinos or Survivors/Players.

Or make it available to toggle Wood to Primitive Plus Lumber structures. Please don't waste the models in Primitive Plus.

Personally I'd say they need a tlc with their own gnash/bleed ability. Smilodon's teeth weren't just there for show, they were theorized to bleed their prey by slashing with their fangs since they were too brittle to be used in a killing bite. A pounce would be nice too, it's a feline behavior that transcends species after all.

On 9/2/2022 at 11:38 PM, Polsknox said:

Will we be getting one last TLC for creatures this year? I would really like to see some renewed models of some of the older models and I think it would really help them stand out of the crowd of newer creatures.

Awesome Charcharo model as welll!

I hope that wild card put in the game the new dlc and the Garuga123 mood, Additional Creatures: the collection