questions about pvp

so i'm currently confused if ark 2 will have pvp. I'm asking this due to the fact that the pvp community is a painful mess, you have kids just using their 2 year line of lightening wyvs just screaming at you when you start up your base. From an official standpoint dinos hardly get nerfed. If wildcard does remove pvp  the game will fail due to the fact that a majority of arks player base is pvp only.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 4:31 PM, raventhebob said:

so i'm currently confused if ark 2 will have pvp. I'm asking this due to the fact that the pvp community is a painful mess, you have kids just using their 2 year line of lightening wyvs just screaming at you when you start up your base. From an official standpoint dinos hardly get nerfed. If wildcard does remove pvp  the game will fail due to the fact that a majority of arks player base is pvp only.

If will not have PVP then i welcome that, finally no more nerfs cause of PVP.

Majority is PVE only. Go CS.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

it better have pvp i want to kill people i need to release some repressed rage!

I highly doubt they would do no PvP. The question is how are they changing it because I also doubt it will be the same. The above post is right that remaining community is mostly PvE but PvP community is still large and I'd bet that PvP has a way larger potential community. Pretty much 90% of people I knew that liked PvP quit a long time ago due to the atrocious state of PvP ever since server transferring and then extinction came out.