Lost Chibi levels

Groovdog

10 minutes ago, GP said:

When you start leveling a Chibi again stick it in a transmitter/obelisk/drop before you finish playing. It seems server restart effect it, but uploading them keeps them from loosing their XP gain.

On single player (at least for PS4) if you sign off for more than an hour with stuff in ark data, it is deleted when you come on.

They said they fixed the Chibi level issues in the last patch notes. So that was wrong?

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

On single player (at least for PS4) if you sign off for more than an hour with stuff in ark data, it is deleted when you come on.

They said they fixed the Chibi level issues in the last patch notes. So that was wrong?

I'm not sure whether the Chibi levels issue was regarding Chibi's losing XP.

Same thing happened to me - I googled last night cause twice now I had a chibi at level 2 or 3, and it reset.  No posts, so I figured it was just something happening to me.

Basically it had xps  levels.  I THINK I logged off between times.  The on the next alpha kill, my xp acted like I had zero and applied that kill.  Last night I went from like 139k of 545k needed.  Killed an alpha crab, then it said I had 4900xp of 30,000 needed and was level 1 again.  Second time it happened to me.

Like I said, I *think* it might be cause I logged off.  I got it to level 3 all in one session  - was out alpha hunting.  So it doesn't reset all the time.
Sadly I might just give up on trying to level them until this is patched, cause there is no way I could get max level in one session! :)

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, LordMicon said:

Same thing happened to me - I googled last night cause twice now I had a chibi at level 2 or 3, and it reset.  No posts, so I figured it was just something happening to me.

Basically it had xps  levels.  I THINK I logged off between times.  The on the next alpha kill, my xp acted like I had zero and applied that kill.  Last night I went from like 139k of 545k needed.  Killed an alpha crab, then it said I had 4900xp of 30,000 needed and was level 1 again.  Second time it happened to me.

Like I said, I *think* it might be cause I logged off.  I got it to level 3 all in one session  - was out alpha hunting.  So it doesn't reset all the time.
Sadly I might just give up on trying to level them until this is patched, cause there is no way I could get max level in one session! :)

Read my posts above, this explains the issue and how to prevent loss of XP.

Is that Wildcards understanding too, or just a hax folks figured out around it?  Id like to know they know about it and have it in a bug squish list!  

I did read your post, but leaving things uploaded makes me nervous.  There is a timer and if I don't get on for a day or something I'd hate to lose it forever!

• Wildcard Community
23 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

This should be fixed in a patch soon (If it hasn't already gone out), but if the chibi was just sitting in your inventory when you logged off or restarted the game, when you come back it might look like 0 exp. re-equip the chibi and it should update, if the patch hasn't gone out though it's not just a visual glitch, don't try to earn alpha exp on an equipped chibi showing 0 xp if it should have more, re-equip it first. If the fix has already gone out, then it should just be a visual glitch that will only affect unequipped chibis.

Hrm, I've seen a different thing.  It showed correct, had 139k xp.  But then I kill and alpha and it suddenly gave me xps like it had zero (I now shows like 4900, and level 1).  It never showed zero tho when it had some.

I think I'm still just waiting for a patch announcement around it before I go back to alpha hunting!  :)

1 hour ago, ZenRowe said:

This should be fixed in a patch soon (If it hasn't already gone out), but if the chibi was just sitting in your inventory when you logged off or restarted the game, when you come back it might look like 0 exp. re-equip the chibi and it should update, if the patch hasn't gone out though it's not just a visual glitch, don't try to earn alpha exp on an equipped chibi showing 0 xp if it should have more, re-equip it first. If the fix has already gone out, then it should just be a visual glitch that will only affect unequipped chibis.

Think patch yesterday worked because I logged out with it on me, before posting here and @GP telling me upload trick, and when I came on that night/morning I was still at level 2 and it gained xp after killing an Alpha Carno. 

Would that issue have caused it to not register enraged trikes as Alpha's too or is that just the way the game registers them?

Cool, thanks Yek!   I'm not against giving it a try again, just disappointed cause I spent a long time hunting alphas the other two times.

Also, I wanted an excuse to be able to wait til I get one of the genesis chibis and level that.  I have turned in maybe 200 coal, about half that in mistletoe, and gotten tons of present drops, and still havent gotten a single genesis chibi.  I was figuring there was some other way to get them, but no, someone on my cluster did get one from gachaclaus, so I'm just unlucky!

11 hours ago, Z0mbie said:

Anyone know if this has been officially fixed yet for sure? A friend lost his Chibi's XP again Yesterday at 9pm CST Sunday.

Wasn't fixed when I logged in a couple hours ago. Lost a level and a half from yesterday. That said, I can now switch my Spino out for my Reaper without feeling like I'm wasting time since its level one again.

As i know reset happens when server is restarting/crashing, and you should put in ark data and take out then its should continue on that lvl and xp where you was been. But you don't need put in ark data when you are sleeping because it's dosen't resetting xp and lvl even if its restarting/crashing. Just when you go kill alpha you should put in ark data and take out.

What a bulpoop. This is not a solution for me!  How do i know when the server will crash again to put chibi away for this time, as for this event  server is kicking us 2x per hour (server 79 and 211). How do i know they are not going to do some update over the night and i need to put it away.  I am taking chibi with me wherewer i go and i might find alpha on my way.  They make me waste my time.

4 minutes ago, LeelaaSlo said:

What a bulpoop. This is not a solution for me!  How do i know when the server will crash again to put chibi away for this time, as for this event  server is kicking us 2x per hour (server 79 and 211). How do i know they are not going to do some update over the night and i need to put it away.  I am taking chibi with me wherewer i go and i might find alpha on my way.  They make me waste my time.

Yea its not solution but u can't do nothing atm

Archived