StudioWildcard

Update on Official PC Asia Servers

20 hours ago, Pennysparkles said:

Are you going to fix the massive lag we are experiencing on the OC servers at the moment?

Since the last update Valg has been unplayable and it has now been 2 days.

Friends on other OC servers are complaining of the same thing.

Come on really I just spent 30 mins breeding my giggas because it legit took that long with lag then i disconnected through lag and when i finally managed to get back on I had lost 1 gigga to a spinno all my eggs were gone and my toon had died to the same spinno loosing all my armour etc i had because I hadn't been able to reconnect this is getting rediculous

Maybe rollback your update to where it WASN'T BROKEN

16 hours ago, Reptilian said:

Come on really I just spent 30 mins breeding my giggas because it legit took that long with lag then i disconnected through lag and when i finally managed to get back on I had lost 1 gigga to a spinno all my eggs were gone and my toon had died to the same spinno loosing all my armour etc i had because I hadn't been able to reconnect this is getting rediculous

Maybe rollback your update to where it WASN'T BROKEN

I struggled to comprehend exactly what you were saying but I dont think the Spino would aggro to your Giga - unless you were in the middle of fighting the Spino when you were disconnected. Even then, surely your Giga was on Neutral and if it lost to a Spino... it wasnt a Giga worth keeping.

With this latest major version change, we've been ableto upgrade key aspects of our Official Network. However for this upgrade to be complete, we'll have to cluster-off the PC Official Asia servers due to a network incompatibility (regional firewalls).LOL its not because of china's new curfews???or the lengthy processes now wc must go threw due to the new curfew system??could just say that not this line of poop lol

8 minutes ago, Adem338 said:

Yay now more block blocks on EU and NA. Jesus wildtard you guys are raptoring retarted. Force them to play on Asia servers.

Not all block blocks as you call them are from Asia...what if u were born in the United States and moved to Asia and wanted to still play with ur American/euro buddy's?? Shame on you trying to force someone to play a game from there own country only ..