Human breeding

Violakitty77

1 minute ago, Arkasaurio said:

That might be a little too much realism for the crowd. "Eh, this child didn't roll the right stats, meat!"

There might be a mod out there though...

I would assume that if this were a thing all the kids would start out at level 1 with the same base stats that we all start with.

1 minute ago, KrakenOverlord said:

I would assume that if this were a thing all the kids would start out at level 1 with the same base stats that we all start with.

Well I guess that's true if we're all "tamed" (start at level 1). I guess everyone would be looking for mutated children then - yet another reason why this isn't in the game. It goes to a weird dark place pretty quickly.

Just now, Arkasaurio said:

Well I guess that's true if we're all "tamed" (start at level 1). I guess everyone would be looking for mutated children then - yet another reason why this isn't in the game. It goes to a weird dark place pretty quickly.

you know... that could honestly be pretty fun, lol. I don't know how useful they would be unless you could just XP share leveling them to 100 and put all their points into crafting.  That's about the only advantage I see here.

6 minutes ago, Runia said:

wait wait how would that even work? the.. offspring... would be AI-controlled tames, like lobotomized slaves? or would it be an alt character you could play instead of your original one, like a malevolent spirit possessing your own descendants to live forever? i have to know

Does it really matter? Both sound amazing!

1 hour ago, Ranger1 said:

Just do what I do.  Create the child out of game, then teach them to harvest resources for you in game while you nap.

Win/Win!!!

You sir, are a RAPTORING GENIUS! Wife wants some little ones, I am now completely on board :P I need to level up some farmers by the time Ark 2 is out of EA.

5 minutes ago, Runia said:

ERP is an art and if you're so bad at it that you get kicked off of servers, you need to practice more!

I wonder if any ARK servers have brothels like FFXIV

No, it's more like "DUDE STOP DOING THAT IN PUBLIC" me: "but your character would see it if they walked by so you gotta hear it" that sort of thing

Archived