State of the ARK - Updates

Jatheish

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, xRAGINGxIRISHx said:

There is a MAJOR PROBLEM WITH CONSOLE. When you go to enter blue cave you memory crash. And get stuck where your game wont let you log in to that server.   AT ALLLLLLLLL.

THIS in turn had caused me a great amount of grief when i realized well S*** there goes my two mute giga eggs and two mute quetzal eggs. ALL BECAUSE I COULDNT GET MY ONLY CHARACTER OUT OF SCORCHED. but its ok cuz they dont do anything for lost time or dinos or gathering to pay for these special eggs. MAYBE A MONTH LONG 2X EVERYTHING. or a good 3X BREEDING EVENT REALLY SOON. or 4X harvesting. Or SOMETHING.... OH free season passes.... How about just make that free. For game preview owners.¬¬

Did you not read what Jat posted?

12 hours ago, Rios9 said:

Lets say... they are going to do a "server wipe" to fix some of the problems....

1. Will they let us know?

2. Can you upload materials/stuff and dinos to the "ob-cloud" before that happens, and are they safe from the wipe? 

Just so that in case we gotta start over we kinda have something to get ahead with. 

Sooo... No one has the answers to this? 

11 minutes ago, GP said:

No-one has the answer to #1 because the Devs haven't said anything at all. And if there is a wipe then i'd be surprised if anything can be stored in the "ob-cloud" as that defeats the purpose of a wipe.

Not really, a wipe would clean up the "worlds", all the pillars EVERYWHERE, ridiculous unnecessary HUGE glitchy pve bases, and a ton of dinos that ppl just leave to be claimed or just dont use anymore just there sitting taking up space, I believe there is a limit to what you can upload on an Ob, so what if instead of wiping "Ob-clouds" they lower the limit of transferable dinos/stuff.

This for sure would make ppl just take the necessary. 

And lower the tribe dino cap if u have too, so that the game doesnt crash everytime you pass by an alpha base.

Iv put in alot of time getting to where I am in the game, and im sure theres is ppl that put in a lot more than I did, but if I have to start again by taming a trike and building a thatch house AGAIN.... I'll just stop playing Ark.  

4 hours ago, GP said:

No-one has the answer to #1 because the Devs haven't said anything at all. And if there is a wipe then i'd be surprised if anything can be stored in the "ob-cloud" as that defeats the purpose of a wipe.

Mate can you please ask someone who can tell us about ps4 oc Servers? They're all down now. Thats 3-4 clusters surley they're working on it but we havent heard any thing

Its funny how Jeremy just made an announcement of how the pc an xbox have another update in cert. Yet PS4 is left in the dark. I am about ready to uninstall the game and call it a loss on the $220.00 that my family spent on making sure we all could play this game on the 4 system we have. Tired of Jeremy clearly being unprofessional and saying how you all favor the Xbox of playstation. If that was the case why the hell did you even proceed to put it on the PS4 console if you wasn't going to show the same professional response to that system also. If things don't change i will make sure if others ask me what i think of the game. I will give my honest opinion and say that i wouldn't buy it for any of the systems that you all have because of the unprofessional behavior of Jeremy at E3 and his statement of how they favor the xbox.  I love this game but you all need to getting things in cert for the PS4 and not copy paste the fixes for the xbox it is two different console all together. Now it am not going to be able to enjoy the new content of Ragnarok because of all the delays for i have to report back to word at the school district i work for. god i feel that i have wasted so much money on this game now and its not even released yet.

4 hours ago, SnowCloud said:

Its funny how Jeremy just made an announcement of how the pc an xbox have another update in cert. Yet PS4 is left in the dark. I am about ready to uninstall the game and call it a loss on the $220.00 that my family spent on making sure we all could play this game on the 4 system we have. Tired of Jeremy clearly being unprofessional and saying how you all favor the Xbox of playstation. If that was the case why the hell did you even proceed to put it on the PS4 console if you wasn't going to show the same professional response to that system also. If things don't change i will make sure if others ask me what i think of the game. I will give my honest opinion and say that i wouldn't buy it for any of the systems that you all have because of the unprofessional behavior of Jeremy at E3 and his statement of how they favor the xbox.  I love this game but you all need to getting things in cert for the PS4 and not copy paste the fixes for the xbox it is two different console all together. Now it am not going to be able to enjoy the new content of Ragnarok because of all the delays for i have to report back to word at the school district i work for. god i feel that i have wasted so much money on this game now and its not even released yet.

Ps4 update update the 12th...

• Volunteer Moderator
On 7/6/2017 at 0:19 PM, Thasawce said:

Mate can you please ask someone who can tell us about ps4 oc Servers? They're all down now. Thats 3-4 clusters surley they're working on it but we havent heard any thing

Yeah no one can help u on the forums. Make  a server outage report and wait. Not even mods know about servers. 

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived